Chips
  • 421 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 09:55 PM

Great week, shoulda got some High Tide in there too though

#22 blackheartstar

blackheartstar
  • 193 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 09:56 PM

I don't seem to be able to download the Led Zep song - it just takes me to a blank download screen.

Not sure if it's just me or what. Tried 2 different browsers.

Same here. I'm sure it will be fixed up soon.

#23 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 10:19 PM

A metal origins pack! Fuck yeah Americans!

I generally dislike myself.

#24 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,277 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 10:37 PM

WOW WOW WOW What a release.
For me personally the best week in some time. Not that the others haven't been good/great but God damn it, Steppenwolf, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple & Black Sabbath in one week!!!!! I had to check my pulse to make sure I hadn't died & gone to heaven. Great job BearzUnlimited & of course the rest of the C3 crew for what you guys/girls do.

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#25 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 10:41 PM

For me personally the best week in some time. Not that the others haven't been good/great but God damn it, Steppenwolf, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple & Black Sabbath in one week!!!!! I had to check my pulse to make sure I hadn't died & gone to heaven. Great job BearzUnlimited & of course the rest of the C3 crew for what you guys/girls do.

This guy is Christian, I like this guy.

Good job indeed! (for the releases)

#26 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 10:48 PM

Over half the bands in the pack are British

horror_movie_special fan club member

#27 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 10:51 PM

Over half the bands in the pack are British

The Fuck Yeah part was to the author. (you also forgot to put a period at the end of the sentence)

#28 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,277 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 10:57 PM

If your talking about me CCC5 I don't believe in any religion whatsoever. ALL PEOPLE are equal in my eyes.

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#29 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 10:59 PM

If your talking about me CCC5 I don't believe in any religion whatsoever. ALL PEOPLE are equal in my eyes.

:wth:

#30 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 11:00 PM

The Fuck Yeah part was to the author. (you also forgot to put a period at the end of the sentence)

So did you, really. Also, we don't really know Bearz' actual place of birth. :P

#31 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 11:03 PM

So did you, really. Also, we don't really know Bearz' actual place of birth. :P

It seems likely, as I have no evidence of him speaking Brit English (and nor have I found anything. The you forgot to put a period thing is to Lyra.

Back on topic, I can't be more thrilled in my life about these songs!

#32 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 11:07 PM

It seems likely, as I have no evidence of him speaking Brit English. (The you forgot to put a period thing is to Lyra)

To be fair, he could also be Canadian or Australian. And yeah, I was just pointing out that you also forgot a period to be silly. I actually find the whole grammar-correction thing silly when it's something as small as a period at the end of a post.

But yeah, back on subject. This is a really, REALLY great pack. It's not only got some really big names and some really big tracks, it also really looks fun to play (I have yet to play it, since it's been a while since I updated my customs collection). This is one of C3's best weeks for sure.

#33 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 11:12 PM

Nice release. I am most excited about Steppenwolf, but the others are awesome as well.

And two iconic pro guitar parts! "Born to Be Wild" actually looks like its approachable, too...

#34 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 11:28 PM

It seems likely, as I have no evidence of him speaking Brit English. (The you forgot to put a period thing is to Lyra)

To be fair, he could also be Canadian or Australian. And yeah, I was just pointing out that you also forgot a period to be silly. I actually find the whole grammar-correction thing silly when it's something as small as a period at the end of a post.

But yeah, back on subject. This is a really, REALLY great pack. It's not only got some really big names and some really big tracks, it also really looks fun to play (I have yet to play it, since it's been a while since I updated my customs collection). This is one of C3's best weeks for sure.

I crossed off Australian because they, I believe, use Brit Eng.. Canada, maybe. Lets here him say z as zed or about as aboot before coming to that.

Also, grammar correction because I hate those word criiiiiiimes!

Yeah I thought this was going to be a one-hit wonder week actually, before it became all too clear that it was "origins of metal". The people on the hint threads are good! Now to play Steppenwolf PRO!

#35 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 11:30 PM

Posted Image

horror_movie_special fan club member

#36 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 11:32 PM

Posted Image

I saw your signature change you sly dog ;) !

Also, yay! Bobs Burgers pic!

#37 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 285 posts

Posted September 27, 2014 - 12:24 AM

Oh man, this pack could've been called "Awesome drum songs C01" as well... it's gonna be so much fun playing those! Thanks a lot BearzUnlimited! :D

#38 hunttj

hunttj
  • 125 posts

Posted September 27, 2014 - 12:36 AM

Awesome pack this week! Thanks so much

#39 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,421 posts

Posted September 27, 2014 - 03:54 AM

Born To Be Wild is one of those songs that has a Keys part you can barely hear, yet appears needlessly difficult throughout. I don't know, I can't get excited for it. It's primarily a guitar-driven song. It's got that and Vocals going for it now. Magic Carpet Ride is far more deserving of devil-tiered Keys and I look forward to that whenever.

#40 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 716 posts

Posted September 27, 2014 - 06:43 PM

Please, someone confirm for me that I am or am not crazy.

Born to be Wild sounds a bit 'off' to me. The guitar is so quiet as to be almost silent, except at about 2 minutes in, right before 'Get your motor runnin'. After a little research it appears to be because the left channel is diminished or missing. The guitar at 2 minutes in is out of the right channel, so I can still hear that.

The preview video sounds fine. Maybe its just me?

So tell me: am I crazy?

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users