weezer weezer weezer 8/25/17 ☀Take Control☀

• Please log in to reply
499 replies to this topic

#461 Thomas O'Malley

Thomas O'Malley
  • 83 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 11:43 PM

Hey just commenting a thanks for all the work you do upgrading an reuploading to the new database. I already have some but i'll be grabbing everything again over so yeah. I haven't really had time to check out all the news so i'll be downloading all your customs just in case anything gets pulled. i was trying to get the LoG in the database and forums and it linked me here. I didn't know that Weezer was going to be DLC soon. 

#462 Chips

Chips
  • 420 posts

Posted April 24, 2016 - 04:22 AM

I can't even imagine being this much of a weezer superfan, but I love their early work so I have to give you massive props for your commitment. Really awesome work you're doing.

#463 proletarian

proletarian
  • 9 posts

Posted April 24, 2016 - 01:36 PM

rolling green - Seeing your Weezer uploads posted is always the highlight of my day. Please keep doing what you're doing. Thank you so much for all the excellent work you've already done. The many people in this community, but especially you, have helped bring this game back to life for me.

#464 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted April 24, 2016 - 07:54 PM

The dlc is Dope Nose.

Cg1RLQAWIAA34H9.jpg

Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#465 ShinyZeni

ShinyZeni
  • 241 posts

Posted April 25, 2016 - 01:31 AM

Aw bummer! Maladroit is one of my favorites by them, too! Technically the DLC is released on Fridays right? Does that mean it could get uploaded until then and then taken down?? Haha (it's been charted already, right rolling green?)

#466 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,456 posts

Posted April 25, 2016 - 01:41 AM

Aw bummer! Maladroit is one of my favorites by them, too! Technically the DLC is released on Fridays right? Does that mean it could get uploaded until then and then taken down?? Haha (it's been charted already, right rolling green?)

Dope Nose was previously released on Guitar Hero Van Halen.  I'm fairly certain a GHtoRB3 version was made.

#467 ShinyZeni

ShinyZeni
  • 241 posts

Posted April 25, 2016 - 01:44 AM

Dope Nose was previously released on Guitar Hero Van Halen.  I'm fairly certain a GHtoRB3 version was made.

Well I checked the database as soon as I saw the news and it wasn't listed on there, and I know a lot of those tracks were uploaded there already... but... You're right. I have that version on my HDD from somewhere already haha. Good to know.

#468 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,456 posts

Posted April 25, 2016 - 01:49 AM

Well I checked the database as soon as I saw the news and it wasn't listed on there, and I know a lot of those tracks were uploaded there already... but... You're right. I have that version on my HDD from somewhere already haha. Good to know.

Same here.  Snagged it a long time ago from the GHtoRB3 google spreadsheet which I don't think exists anymore.  Won't stop me from buying the dlc tuesday because I buy it all.

#469 ShinyZeni

ShinyZeni
  • 241 posts

Posted April 25, 2016 - 01:50 AM

Same here.  Snagged it a long time ago from the GHtoRB3 google spreadsheet which I don't think exists anymore.  Won't stop me from buying the dlc tuesday because I buy it all.

I would/will buy it as soon as I have a way to use my drums on RB4. :) I would also pick it up if they still released for RB3, but unfortunately they do not (or they didn't seem to last time I checked...)

#470 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,456 posts

Posted April 25, 2016 - 01:52 AM

I would/will buy it as soon as I have a way to use my drums on RB4. :) I would also pick it up if they still released for RB3, but unfortunately they do not (or they didn't seem to last time I checked...)

Your going to be able to use your drumset this fall.   I hope you saw today's news.

#471 rolling green

rolling green
  • 270 posts

Posted April 28, 2016 - 03:46 PM

HBO's Reverb 3 pack:

So Low

We Go Together

Faith In The Light

Probably my favorite live performance of weezer when they played under the name Goat Punishment.  Not the best audio quality but the tunes are catchy and the charts are very fun.  Enjoy!

#472 Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock

C3U Moderator

• 557 posts

Posted April 28, 2016 - 04:08 PM

Your going to be able to use your drumset this fall.   I hope you saw today's news.

Not to be a Negative Nelly, but this presumes universal availability at launch.  I know we have a new distributor, but flawless launches have not exactly been HMX's forte. I still have not seen a legacy adapter on a store shelf. Let's hope PDP has their act together.  

Or is expecting a product to be available in a B&M store just a relic of another age? 

/hijack

░   C3 Universe  |  C3 Database  |  My Profile  |  Feedback  |  WiP : Steely Dan - Haitian Divorce   ░▒▓█ 

#473 Storm360

Storm360
  • 297 posts

Posted April 28, 2016 - 05:50 PM

Pretty sure the stand alone legacy adapters don't actually exist, the one I bought from Madcatz was a game and legacy adapter bundle ha

#474 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,327 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted April 28, 2016 - 10:51 PM

Pretty sure the stand alone legacy adapters don't actually exist, the one I bought from Madcatz was a game and legacy adapter bundle ha

This sounds familiar.  I think you can only get the adapter *with* the game included.

#475 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,027 posts

Posted April 29, 2016 - 07:26 AM

This sounds familiar.  I think you can only get the adapter *with* the game included.

I bought just the Legacy adapter online from Best Buy several months ago. I just searched and found this & it's on sale

http://store.madcatz...r-Xbox-One.html

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#476 Storm360

Storm360
  • 297 posts

Posted April 29, 2016 - 07:41 AM

Kinda amazed, my standalone legacy adapter still came with the game (for standalone price aswell!) Kinda glad it did though since it arrived early

#477 Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend
  • 120 posts

Posted May 1, 2016 - 08:15 PM

HBO's Reverb 3 pack:

So Low

We Go Together

Faith In The Light

Probably my favorite live performance of weezer when they played under the name Goat Punishment.  Not the best audio quality but the tunes are catchy and the charts are very fun.  Enjoy!

YAY I've wanted Faith in the Light for so long! :D

#478 proletarian

proletarian
  • 9 posts

Posted June 14, 2016 - 02:05 AM

Thanks to rolling green for all the help he's done with this custom. He's completely re-charted the guitar, bass, and drums. 

hbNNlbh.jpg

#479 rolling green

rolling green
  • 270 posts

Posted June 16, 2016 - 07:02 PM

thanks for the mention proletarian.

Tragic Girl, Mad Cow, and My Brain is up! 

The My Brain mix is actually not weezer but some fan who received the vocal stems (weezer/rivers) and mixed his instruments with it.  I always thought the original was a little slow.  more information here:

http://www.jamesmerr.../page.php?ID=23

#480 rolling green

rolling green
  • 270 posts

Posted June 30, 2016 - 03:36 PM

"Spotify Sessions" is up!

Have a great 4th everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users