• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,464 posts

Posted September 16, 2014 - 07:40 PM

When I told her about this she started listing off all their popular songs and said she hoped it would be like Green Day Rock Band. She loves Green Day Rock Band.

Because, I mean, GDRB was only 47 songs and probably had like a staff of 20 paid people working on it so a custom pack of nearly 50 songs it's totally doable, right? :D WHY IS SHE DOING THIS TO US?! :D

#22 Colonel 32dll

Colonel 32dll
  • 790 posts

Posted September 16, 2014 - 07:55 PM

She does it to me, too. I'll be nearly done a custom she's been begging for and she'll already be asking how long it would take me to do the entire album. :what:

Did I mention the whole "great cook" thing? It's spared her more than one flogging over the past 25 years. ;)

Forgive her, Farottone, for she knows not what she's asking. :derp:

#23 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,464 posts

Posted September 16, 2014 - 08:04 PM

She does it to me, too. I'll be nearly done a custom she's been begging for and she'll already be asking how long it would take me to do the entire album. :what:

Did I mention the whole "great cook" thing? It's spared her more than one flogging over the past 25 years. ;)

Forgive her, Farottone, for she knows not what she's asking. :derp:

Well, as long as you both won't be disappointed when you find out the pack is actually NOT 47 songs big. ;)

#24 Colonel 32dll

Colonel 32dll
  • 790 posts

Posted September 16, 2014 - 09:32 PM

Well, as long as you both won't be disappointed when you find out the pack is actually NOT 47 songs big. ;)

Posted Image

#25 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted September 16, 2014 - 09:38 PM

Posted Image

horror_movie_special fan club member

#26 pksage

pksage

Mostly-Benevolent Overlord

• Administrator
  • 1,109 posts

Posted September 19, 2014 - 05:24 PM

For those who can't decipher the riddle...

Spoilers below:

Cipher spoilers

#27 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,116 posts

Posted September 25, 2014 - 01:31 PM

This is great. Even though I would prefer a focus on the 70's albums there's enough great 80's material to justify the presentation. Any Genesis is good for Rock Band :)

#28 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted October 3, 2014 - 01:50 PM

I am more of a fan of the Phil Collins-era Genesis, but would love to have some stuff from the Gabriel era as well. So happy to see "That's All" is included. That is my favorite Genesis song.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users