Lacking Experience- Jimi's works in progress

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 377 posts

Posted May 1, 2015 - 08:41 PM

Thank you for your detailed feedback!
Troipoison gave me some pointers on the drums and most of what you wrote is fixed.
I really appreciate the extra info on how the drums work. I'll try to incorporate your tips correctly.

w o r k                                                            w. i. p.                                                                   w a n t

C3U

#22 mneilan

mneilan
  • 287 posts

Posted May 27, 2015 - 07:41 AM

did you say you did two madness songs I only see one and would love more from madness or any other band like Fleetwood mac, wham, Frankie goes to Hollywood etc great work thanks for baggy trousers love that song

#23 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,480 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted May 30, 2015 - 05:25 PM

Was anybody able to download the "Everybody Needs Somebody To Love" Blues Brothers track?

There's one RB CON link, but it is currently dead.

#24 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 377 posts

Posted May 30, 2015 - 09:41 PM

did you say you did two madness songs I only see one and would love more from madness or any other band like Fleetwood mac, wham, Frankie goes to Hollywood etc great work thanks for baggy trousers love that song

Thanks for your enthusiasm, glad you like the song. I would say there is little chance of me doing those bands you mentioned.
I saw you found my wishlist or what has turned into a big authors/Farottone thank you- and appreciation list.
Songs I do will be mostly from there.

Was anybody able to download the "Everybody Needs Somebody To Love" Blues Brothers track?

There's one RB CON link, but it is currently dead.

The link works for me but if you can wait a bit longer: after I finish up on another Madness song I'm going back to older customs. The Blues Brothers' track in its current state is really tough to recommend. I'll send you a PM when I have a better version.

w o r k                                                            w. i. p.                                                                   w a n t

C3U

#25 hobbzee77

hobbzee77
  • 149 posts
    Deep in the Outer Rim... AKA Perth, Western Australia

Posted June 22, 2015 - 03:22 PM

hey there Jimi369
a good mate of mine is dying to know how things are going with ur Red House chart?

#26 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 377 posts

Posted June 23, 2015 - 12:54 PM

hey there Jimi369
a good mate of mine is dying to know how things are going with ur Red House chart?

Hi, him and me both :)
I just made a schedule yesterday and I intend to get Red House out somewhere this August along with something else.
Now that I'm using midis it might actually work out. Having someone who could do Jimi's guitar charts justice would be even better. Failing that: midi.
I'm hoping that and more experience will pay off.

Thanks for your (friend's) interest

C3U

#27 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 377 posts

Posted June 27, 2015 - 04:35 PM

Hi everybody,

Posted Image

Here is an impulse song. I thought of it when working on redoing my vocal chart for 99 Luftballons (for the custom by Funkydunkleman). I couldn't think of the title but luckily there are search engines.
It's one of those songs where the title is easily forgotten, but I believe that at the time it was an international hit for this German band.
Here is a youtube link to the clip to refresh your memory:

It's not a song that I think is really fantastic. In fact I strongly dislike the singing style the lead singer uses and it isn't a very complex song.
Still I think for its simplicity it's a good party song for novices like myself.
It has a positive vibe and the singer can say "Michael Caine" near the end and score points for it.
What more could you want?

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox....tic_rb3con?dl=0

-open in a new tab if the link leads to a blank screen-

C3U

#28 BobQuentok

BobQuentok
  • 175 posts

Posted July 11, 2015 - 03:00 PM

Thank you so much for Narcotic! <3
Posted Image

[My other customs: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1975]

#29 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 377 posts

Posted July 11, 2015 - 03:51 PM

Thank you so much for Narcotic! <3

Bitte sehr!

C3U

#30 mneilan

mneilan
  • 287 posts

Posted August 6, 2015 - 12:24 PM

sledgehammer the guitar notes (i played hard just a few mins ago) (first time playing the song) and the notes seem like they are impossible to hit as the hammer on/off ones along with the double notes are impossible for me to hit so it needs fix as the song guitar notes are like impossible to hit (i mean get a score multiplayer going i can't) but overall thanks for the songs

#31 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 377 posts

Posted August 6, 2015 - 12:50 PM

sledgehammer the guitar notes (i played hard just a few mins ago) (first time playing the song) and the notes seem like they are impossible to hit as the hammer on/off ones along with the double notes are impossible for me to hit so it needs fix as the song guitar notes are like impossible to hit (i mean get a score multiplayer going i can't) but overall thanks for the songs

Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely look into it.

C3U

#32 mneilan

mneilan
  • 287 posts

Posted August 6, 2015 - 01:06 PM

thanks and jw do you take song requests

#33 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 377 posts

Posted August 6, 2015 - 01:19 PM

thanks and jw do you take song requests

Well I need to improve a lot before even considering that.
Besides, I have enough to do and I keep working on impulse vocal related side projects.
So no, not at the moment.

But don't worry, I'm sure a full band version of Rebel Rebel will make it into Rock Band 3 or 4 one way or another
and there will be moar Madness ;)

C3U

#34 mneilan

mneilan
  • 287 posts

Posted August 6, 2015 - 01:53 PM

good thanks :)

#35 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted August 6, 2015 - 09:41 PM

Yay, Beatles!

Thank you. :)

#36 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 377 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:00 AM

Update in the OP which really needs cleaning up.

C3U

#37 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,457 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:20 AM

Thank you man, see you in a few hours. ;)

#38 maxsgtp

maxsgtp
  • 62 posts

Posted October 28, 2015 - 03:50 AM

any update on Red House?

#39 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 377 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 09:10 PM

any update on Red House?

Nothing I can share yet, unfortunately. I had plans for August but those plans got altered.
I was a bit shocked to notice that even more recent customs I did, which I thought were okay in the vocal department turned out to be not that good at all. So I've been working on those as well as some side projects. The Red House custom has the unfortunate handicap that all the instrument charts need to be redone. So I'm going for the fruit that is relatively less high at the moment.

Red House will still be done though. I'm not promising anything but I intend to get the songs missing from the RB Are You Experienced album playable in the game (Red House, I Don't Live Today, Hey Joe, Stone Free, 51st Anniversary). It will probable be done when pigs fly but at least Red House will be one of those.

C3U

#40 Meta123

Meta123
  • 31 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 10:31 PM

Stone Free

This is in RB3, just not given the correct album name. Can't wait to play some more Hendrix though, seriously needs to be more, maybe you can work on some stuff missed from Electric Ladyland. I'd love to see House Burning Down and Still Raining, Still Dreaming charted. I'd REALLY love to see 1983 done, but since it is 13 minutes, I don't expect to see that. Good luck man, Mitch Mitchell is a pain to chart I bet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users