Aug 15, 2014 - Shakira 3-pack, Adolescents, Bublé, Aviators

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Jusey1

Jusey1
  • 659 posts

Posted August 20, 2014 - 03:40 AM

Imagine the joy you just gave the author who took a lot of time to fix the song and polish it to release a From the Vault versions, a concept that is one year old and that you're dismissing as "an already released custom"...

It's just how I look at it... I've seen nothing wrong with the custom and play it a lot myself... That's just me. I didn't mean to insult anyone though nor did I meant to say that it is a bad thing... Yes, if there is something 'wrong' with the custom (if I see it or not) then it should be fixed. Since I don't see anything wrong with the original myself, I am cool with it and don't mind it being updated either way.

My "sadness" was more for seeing the 'Aviators' and then seeing a song I already have when I've been hoping to see more Aviators songs (Like "One of Us" or maybe the whole entire Ghosts in the Code album).

I didn't mean no harm and I do apologize for any I may have caused.

Rawr! I'm a fluffy space raptor!

#42 Deadly Robots

Deadly Robots
  • 139 posts

Posted August 20, 2014 - 04:22 AM

Keep in mind, Jusey1, that what you've just said essentially boils down to "I am upset that this is a polished rerelease of an existing custom, and not an entire album." It doesn't matter that you didn't intend to come across as insulting, but that is how it came across.

Do try to remember that C3 does this stuff each week, every week, for free. This is done as a labor of love, to provide new songs for a music rhythm game that is no longer officially supported. Frankly, we should count ourselves lucky to have anything at all (and Bronies should consider themselves lucky to have any songs available for RB3 - you don't see me complaining that there's no Chameleon Circuit in Rock Band).
[PortsCenter] - A webseries about change. And video games.

#43 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted August 20, 2014 - 01:58 PM

For the record, I am not offended or upset by the complaint, but just remember to try and state your negative opinion in a more sensitive way for next time please. Also I don't know which instrument you main, but most of the noticeable fixes are done on Guitar.

horror_movie_special fan club member

#44 Jusey1

Jusey1
  • 659 posts

Posted August 20, 2014 - 07:29 PM

For the record, I am not offended or upset by the complaint, but just remember to try and state your negative opinion in a more sensitive way for next time please. Also I don't know which instrument you main, but most of the noticeable fixes are done on Guitar.

It is guitar though I've also played the song on the other instruments as well. I do love singing it actually... One of the few songs I can sing (and get a good score, like 99% on Hard) without having to try or attempt to change my vocal pitch. (Might just be Aviators in general though. I know for sure I can sing ALL Metallica songs easily like this).

you don't see me complaining that there's no Chameleon Circuit in Rock Band).

I'm not complaining. :confused: I just pointed out my disappointment in seeing "Aviators" in the thread's name. Hay, I can wait years for another Aviators song and will never complain about it... It isn't like I can't listen to the songs without having it on Rock Band 3, yes? Also, it isn't like I may or may not be working on Aviators music myself...

Frankly, we should count ourselves lucky to have anything at all (and Bronies should consider themselves lucky to have any songs available for RB3

In my honest opinion, I don't believe someone can be lucky or unlucky... Things happen because the actions each human being makes... We have songs on RB3 because people enjoyed the songs and took their time to chart them. (Which isn't hard to expect. Both "official" and "fan-made" music can be awesomely good or extremely terrible in anyone's eyes -and- it only takes at least one person to like it to get it charted and added to the game).

Though I may joke around with luck (Like I keep calling the my father's roommate a living virtue of luck since almost every single good thing that can happen ends up happening to him) but I'm just joking around. I know that good things happen because the choices he (or others) had made... Not because of "luck".

#45 firestarian

firestarian
  • 4 posts

Posted August 23, 2014 - 12:33 AM

Already have "One Last Letter"... So kinda sad to see "Aviators" in the week's name just to find ye' guys linking an already released custom here...

Oh well.

Actually, it's a re-release with various fixes and adjustments and not just a re-link. If you have the old version it's very much recommended to download the new version.

I too was very excited when I saw Aviators on there, I'd love to see some of his newer stuff on there. Or stuff from Forest Rain's new album, Something Special. I think they could make nice songs. Still thanks for doing that stuff Nightmare

#46 Jusey1

Jusey1
  • 659 posts

Posted August 23, 2014 - 12:38 AM

I too was very excited when I saw Aviators on there, I'd love to see some of his newer stuff on there. Or stuff from Forest Rain's new album, Something Special. I think they could make nice songs. Still thanks for doing that stuff Nightmare

More Aviators and Forest Rain in general is always welcomed in my opinion. (Well unreleased ones, I mean). Also PrinceWhateverer and P1K.

Especially Aviators though. We only have "One Last Letter"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users