AJFOne's Customs 7/6 - Bill Withers - Just the Two of Us

Chicago Prog Classic Rock Jazz Metal Iced Earth Frank Zappa Weird Al Mastodon Chris Cornell

• Please log in to reply
1895 replies to this topic

#1881 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,222 posts

Posted July 3, 2020 - 08:47 PM

After reviewing my Zappa WIP list and being overwhelmed by the sheer amount of songs left to do I'm announcing the return of:

frank-zappa-banner.jpg

Weekly installments from the bizarre world of Frank Zappa starting next friday. I want to thank the awesome collaborators making this possible with their generous contributions. 

bsbloom

MrBurpler

SteveHasAMustache

nsw1-6

BassSinger313

EchoOfMystery

#1882 Vinny Reed

Vinny Reed
  • 126 posts

Posted July 3, 2020 - 11:03 PM

Ok, this is epic as all hell

#1883 rezavakili

rezavakili
  • 457 posts

Posted July 4, 2020 - 01:45 AM

Love it. Thank you.

#1884 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,222 posts

Posted July 4, 2020 - 05:48 AM

LATEST UPDATE 7/4 - Chicago - Saturday in the Park UPDATED

c3At6xM.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR: nsw1-6

STANDARD KEYSanglebracket

UPDATED 7/4/2020: It's been a long time since this one came out and boy have my charting skills improved. Every part except the keys has been fixed. Since it's Saturday and the 4th of July you might as well spend it in the Park.

#1885 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 188 posts

Posted July 4, 2020 - 05:49 AM

...I think it was the 4th of July...

Great stuff!

Customs Thread, Customs Song DBWIP Thread, C3U Profile, MGMT WIP Thread

If you see "MrBurpler" anywhere on the internet there is a 99% chance that it's me.

#1886 Shroud

Shroud
  • 472 posts

Posted July 4, 2020 - 08:08 AM

LATEST UPDATE 7/4 - Chicago - Saturday in the Park UPDATED
c3At6xM.jpg
Video Preview

GUITAR: nsw1-6
STANDARD KEYSanglebracket

UPDATED 7/4/2020: It's been a long time since this one came out and boy have my charting skills improved. Every part except the keys has been fixed. Since it's Saturday and the 4th of July you might as well spend it in the Park.

LOL :D I have been playing this and I thought it was fine as-is.

I am curious on what you think Pro Keys still needs. I have only played expert but I noticed in C3 tools that lower difficulties have more notes, so I peeked in Reaper and saw that lower difficulties chart a different instrument at times?

PS I am also a fan of Zappa, but honestly I think it's too difficult for the game, in fact few customs have Pro Keys charted.

#1887 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,222 posts

Posted July 4, 2020 - 08:16 AM

LOL :D I have been playing this and I thought it was fine as-is.

I am curious on what you think Pro Keys still needs. I have only played expert but I noticed in C3 tools that lower difficulties have more notes, so I peeked in Reaper and saw that lower difficulties chart a different instrument at times?

PS I am also a fan of Zappa, but honestly I think it's too difficult for the game, in fact few customs have Pro Keys charted.

When I opened it up I saw the abomination that was my bass charting 5 years ago. The vocals were passable but definitely not great. Now it's as good as it's gonna get. As for Zappa yes it will be difficult more often than not on all instruments but that's the fun of it ;)

#1888 Shroud

Shroud
  • 472 posts

Posted July 4, 2020 - 10:19 AM

When I opened it up I saw the abomination that was my bass charting 5 years ago. The vocals were passable but definitely not great. Now it's as good as it's gonna get. As for Zappa yes it will be difficult more often than not on all instruments but that's the fun of it ;)

Well I made manual Pro Keys reductions for Don't Eat the Yellow Snow, I can make the same for Saturday in the Park. Let me know if you're interested or if I should just keep them for my own use.

#1889 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,222 posts

Posted July 4, 2020 - 10:37 AM

Well I made manual Pro Keys reductions for Don't Eat the Yellow Snow, I can make the same for Saturday in the Park. Let me know if you're interested or if I should just keep them for my own use.

I'll gladly accept anything you got :)

#1890 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,222 posts

Posted Yesterday

LATEST UPDATE 7/5 - Yes multitrack updates

Added multitrack download version courtesy of MrBurpler in the other downloads link in each database entry for the following songs:

Xdl5Eep.jpg
Video Preview

GUITAR: TheWizard

VOCALS: EchoOfMystery

KEYS/BASS: MrBurpler

6yOAHEg.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR/BASS/KEYS: sageamagoo

DRUMS: MrBurpler

#1891 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,222 posts

Posted Yesterday

based on the download numbers of the multitrack versus the single audio version I want to show you what to click on to grab it if you're interested in the MULTI's:

YM.png

#1892 Vinny Reed

Vinny Reed
  • 126 posts

Posted Yesterday

Is this a one off or will we see some more multitrack updates?

#1893 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,222 posts

Posted Yesterday

Depends on MrBurpler. This was his idea and execution. I'm not a fan of them for releases but I understand some of you are so why not

#1894 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 188 posts

Posted Yesterday

Yes specifically? Ideally whatever songs are available as stems/multis I’d like to see released. I have the Close To The Edge (album) stems and a some point i’d like to go back and update my customs.

Customs Thread, Customs Song DBWIP Thread, C3U Profile, MGMT WIP Thread

If you see "MrBurpler" anywhere on the internet there is a 99% chance that it's me.

#1895 Vinny Reed

Vinny Reed
  • 126 posts

Posted Yesterday

Yes specifically? Ideally whatever songs are available as stems/multis I’d like to see released. I have the Close To The Edge (album) stems and at some point I’d like to go back and update my customs.

Anything really 

#1896 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,222 posts

Posted Today

LATEST UPDATE 7/6 - Bill Withers - Just the Two of Us

VeFTWB7.jpg
Video Preview

VOCALS: BornGamerRob

GUITAR/BASS/KEYS: bsbloom

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chicago, Prog, Classic Rock, Jazz, Metal, Iced Earth, Frank Zappa, Weird Al, Mastodon, Chris Cornell

32 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users