AJFOne's Customs 7/24 Mastodon Monday - Hearts Alive; Red Hot Chili Peppers "One Hot Minute" 3 pack; Soundgarden 2 pack

Genesis Chicago Prog Classic Rock Jazz Metal Pro drums pro keys Iced Earth Frank Zappa

• Please log in to reply
961 replies to this topic

#1 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 9, 2014 - 01:24 PM

RgEgmkt.png

LATEST UPDATE 7/24 Mastodon Monday - Hearts Alive

uyxWort.jpg
Video Preview

GUITAR: Chips

BASS/VOCALS: RyanHYK

"Hearts Alive" continues Mastodon's revisitation of the new wave of British heavy metal-- and homage to the mysticism of the Viking Metal movement-- by unleashing a sweeping 13-minute epic, briefly featuring some of their most gentle vocals to date. Indeed, the addition of actual sung vocals-- while often suicidal to other metal bands-- lends a coherence and humanity to Leviathan basically alien to Remission.

LATEST UPDATE 7/22 Red Hot Chili Peppers "One Hot Minute" 3 pack

61JorDm.jpg

Video Preview

GUITARBattlePenguin

DRUM HELP: Septekka

"Warped" mixes harrowing lyrics ("Night craving/Sends me crawling"; "I need repair/Take me please/To anywhere") with a multi-toned, layered intro and a whirling dervish of noises and big-rock rhythms surfing through and over big, funky hooks. It's like, well, a drug rush.

lYMCqFu.jpg

Video Preview

GUITARBattlePenguin

The joyful pro-creative "Aeroplane" ("Music is my aeroplane") features a happy midtempo groove that recalls pre-pop Kool and the Gang and ends with a chorus of children's voices (including Flea's daughter, Clara).

POIjow7.jpg

Video Preview

GUITARBattlePenguin

"My Friends," with its lovely, vaguely folky chorus, sports the same sad wishfulness of Blood Sugar's "Under the Bridge" and "Breaking the Girl."

01iz4W2.png

LATEST UPDATE 7/21 Soundgarden 2 pack

xKrMSm4.jpg

Video Preview

GUITARnaginalJJ/Cheesecake Militia

"Cold Bitch" was later featured on the "Spoonman" single in 1994 though it was recorded during the sessions for Badmotorfinger in 1991. It was one of bassist Ben Shepherd's favorite songs that the band recorded.

K5hjqBs.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR/BASS/HARM1: Ungrateful Dead

The album opener's driving guitars and what, on previous Soundgarden albums, would have read as a comparatively modulated Chris Cornell, who's ominously singing before he rises, for a fleeting time, up to his full voice, insisting "let it go / let it go" ahead of a Thayil workout.

I fixed the drums and added vocal harmonies and a venue as opposed to Beard's previous convert. Enjoy!

RgEgmkt.png

LATEST UPDATE 7/17 Mastodon Monday - Burning Man

Im0Uapc.jpg
Video Preview

GUITAROnyxite

"Burning Man" kicks off with some blistering guitar and drums. It's really impressive hearing how tightly and quickly the band blows through this track, without giving up any heaviness. Again, the drums are constantly flowing with complex fills. 

CHICAGO (THE CHICAGO CHRONICLES)

Chicago Transit Authority (1969)

Chicago II (1970)

Chicago III (1971)

Chicago IV (1971)

Chicago V (1972)

Chicago VI (1973)

Chicago VII (1974)

Chicago VIII (1975)

Chicago X (1976)

Chicago XI (1977)

Hot Streets (1978)

Chicago 13 (1979)

Chicago 14 (1980)

Chicago 16 (1982)

Chicago 17 (1984)

Chicago 18 (1986)

Chicago 19 (1988)

#2 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 9, 2014 - 01:26 PM

CHRIS CORNELL (SOUNDGARDEN, SOLO, TEMPLE OF THE DOG)

FRANK ZAPPA

1969-74

1976-1985

1979 Joe's Garage

GENESIS

MASTODON

2001 Call of the Mastodon

2002 Remission

2004 Leviathan

2006 Blood Mountain

2009 Crack the Skye

2011 The Hunter

2014 Once More 'Round the Sun

2017 Emperor of Sand

METAL

PANTERA

ROCK

SILVERCHAIR

SLAYER

STEVIE WONDER

YES

#3 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 9, 2014 - 09:00 PM

FULL/PARTIAL BAND SONGS

CLASSIC ROCK

ICED EARTH

1991 Night of the Stormrider

1995 Burnt Offerings

Singles

JAZZ

DRUMS ONLY

CLASSIC ROCK

FRANK ZAPPA

JAZZ

PROG ROCK

ROCK

#4 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted August 9, 2014 - 10:31 PM

Oh heck, I just realized Too High gives album sorting to Innervisions!

#5 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 9, 2014 - 11:16 PM

what do you mean?

#6 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted August 10, 2014 - 02:40 AM

what do you mean?

I mean that if you own the officially released DLC songs "Higher Ground" and "Living for the City," that they, along with your custom should make 3 songs from that album, the number that appear album-sorted in game.

It's not a big thing, but I like seeing it.

#7 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 10, 2014 - 02:59 AM

I see. Works for me lol

#8 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted August 9, 2014 - 01:27 PM

There is a real embarrassment of riches with drum customs today. Awesome to see more from Bruce and Stevie, even if it's not stuff I'm familiar with.

#9 oscarj08

oscarj08
  • 368 posts

Posted August 16, 2014 - 05:21 PM

the link of yours is no disgrace is wrong, can you fix it?

#10 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 16, 2014 - 05:34 PM

the link of yours is no disgrace is wrong, can you fix it?

Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

#11 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,397 posts

Posted August 16, 2014 - 06:37 PM

Great update. Mastodon usually never disappoints on drums. I already had a custom of Capillarian Crest but don't remember if it had pro markers or not. I know a few of the Mastodon customs I have doesn't have pro markers so will be great to get rid of them with your versions.

#12 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 16, 2014 - 07:56 PM

Great update. Mastodon usually never disappoints on drums. I already had a custom of Capillarian Crest but don't remember if it had pro markers or not. I know a few of the Mastodon customs I have doesn't have pro markers so will be great to get rid of them with your versions.

Feel free to make some preview vids :dance:

#13 Chips

Chips
  • 419 posts

Posted August 18, 2014 - 06:44 AM

a ton of songs from two of my favorite bands, I think I love you dude!

#14 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 18, 2014 - 03:08 PM

a ton of songs from two of my favorite bands, I think I love you dude!

Lol. No prob man. More to come including collaborations for guitar and vocals.

#15 iammax

iammax
  • 597 posts

Posted August 18, 2014 - 11:42 PM

Is the guitar chart on capillarian crest a new creation or a convert from an old chart?

I have a guitar/drum custom of it already, and I only want to play guitar, and I'm not sure if they're two different versions or you only changed the drums or something

#16 Chips

Chips
  • 419 posts

Posted August 18, 2014 - 11:42 PM

circle of cysquatch doesn't seem to work, says the song data is unavailable/restarts the session. maybe that's just me though

the part before the solo in crystal skull with scott kelly is charted wrong but that's just a fanboy complaint, i doubt many will notice or care :). nice work though man, it's especially nice to have a single pedal version of capillarian crest since I'm still stuck with just one

#17 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 18, 2014 - 11:48 PM

Is the guitar chart on capillarian crest a new creation or a convert from an old chart?

I have a guitar/drum custom of it already, and I only want to play guitar, and I'm not sure if they're two different versions or you only changed the drums or something

I updated the drums to pro and 2 pedal. The guitar is untouched

#18 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 18, 2014 - 11:50 PM

circle of cysquatch doesn't seem to work, says the song data is unavailable/restarts the session. maybe that's just me though

the part before the solo in crystal skull with scott kelly is charted wrong but that's just a fanboy complaint, i doubt many will notice or care :). nice work though man, it's especially nice to have a single pedal version of capillarian crest since I'm still stuck with just one

circle of cysqatch is messed up. I had it working in single pedal but now its not. I'm going to work on it. I'll take a look at Crystal skull. Accuracy is paramount :)

#19 Chips

Chips
  • 419 posts

Posted August 19, 2014 - 12:05 AM

it's not too off, just missing a bit of accuracy on the toms. there's a vid on youtube of brann playing it, at the start here

also shows him playing capillarian crest's bridge which is badass as hell

#20 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,360 posts

Posted August 23, 2014 - 04:23 PM

updated 8/23

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Genesis, Chicago, Prog, Classic Rock, Jazz, Metal, Pro drums, pro keys, Iced Earth, Frank Zappa

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users