AJFOne's Customs 6/17 - Slayer - Reborn

Chicago Prog Classic Rock Jazz Metal Iced Earth Frank Zappa Weird Al Mastodon Chris Cornell

• Please log in to reply
1682 replies to this topic

#1681 yaniv297

yaniv297
  • 282 posts

Posted Yesterday

Absolutely delighted to get this one out there, one of my favorites and it was an honor to work on it. Also many thanks to AJF who handled the heavy lifting - vocals and pro keys - as I've did mostly easier charts. Amazing song.

Yaniv's Workshop - including all my work (hopefully) neatly organized

Notable Projects:

11 Songs of Love... and One Song of Disappointment! Featuring Bruce Springsteen, R.E.M, Mac DeMarco and more!

Primavera Sound project: Day One, Day Two. Featuring The Cure, Talking Heads, Pavement and more!

Arcade Fire Project

WIP Thread

Hit me up if you wanna collab on any of those!

#1682 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,999 posts

Posted Today

Absolutely delighted to get this one out there, one of my favorites and it was an honor to work on it. Also many thanks to AJF who handled the heavy lifting - vocals and pro keys - as I've did mostly easier charts. Amazing song.

thanks for the tag team effort. Here's to more in the future  :dance:

#1683 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,999 posts

Posted Today

LATEST UPDATE 6/17 - Slayer - Reborn

mIPDgOm.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR LEFT HAND ANIMATIONSghostbyob

Mixing a variety of incisive riffs, trampling beats and rapidfire vocals, “Reborn” is a song for intense cardiovascular exercise – providing you’re willing to risk having your aorta burst open midsong. The lyrics are about a witch sentenced to die, but who has “signed the book of red,” promising immortality; hence, the song title.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chicago, Prog, Classic Rock, Jazz, Metal, Iced Earth, Frank Zappa, Weird Al, Mastodon, Chris Cornell

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users