AJFOne's Customs 4/25 - KISS - Cold Gin

Chicago Prog Classic Rock Jazz Metal Iced Earth Frank Zappa Weird Al Mastodon Chris Cornell

• Please log in to reply
1622 replies to this topic

#1601 MidnightRambler67

MidnightRambler67
  • 240 posts

Posted April 7, 2019 - 11:47 AM

Belated happy birthday  from the Grandad Rambler  here  , :D :D :P thanks AJF as always for fantastic content ,  i am a fully fledged member or the 

The Silver Strummers Club (well bits of grey lol )

Keep up the good work :golfclap:

#1602 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 7, 2019 - 06:34 PM

My apologies to Ollie. I'm a huge Harry Nilsson fan but I never noticed his albums have him listed as just Nilsson so he never popped up in my database search. I didn't know it was a C3 release or I wouldn't have wasted mine or bsbloom's time on it. I shall strive to be more diligent in the future.

#1603 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 8, 2019 - 08:15 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/8 - Megadeth - Diadems

jhCTbIi.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR: Freewaymad

BASS: funkydunkleman

VOCALS: EchoOfMystery

#1604 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 9, 2019 - 07:25 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/9 - Weird Al - Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars

gGNf2n1.jpg

Video Preview

GUITARBassSinger313

STANDARD KEYSMrBurpler

#1605 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 10, 2019 - 06:52 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/10 - Silverchair - Point of View

HjceiZX.jpg

Video Preview

GUITARBattlePenguin

#1606 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 11, 2019 - 07:50 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/11 - KISS - Sure Know Something

raloZo5.jpg

Video Preview

GUITARBassSinger313

#1607 Mycool

Mycool
  • 147 posts

Posted April 11, 2019 - 04:35 PM

OMG dude, you are blowing my mind with all these KISS customs! Back when RB & GH were all the rage and they started putting out "band-centric" titles like Beatles, Green Day, Metallica, VH, etc., I always thought that it was a no-brainer that one of these companies would make a KISS game. I mean all the ingredients were there, huge song catalog full of fun arena rock "party" tunes, massive loyal fanbase with over 100 million albums sold worldwide, larger than life "comic book hero" band members and over the top stage show seemingly perfect for being animated in a video game ('Larger than Life'...another cool KISS song). Add that to Gene & Paul's propensity to never miss a licensing opportunity and I'm actually a little shocked that it never happened (Shock Me!)....until now that is, thanks to you and your co-authors. I already expressed in a previous post how elated I was to see "She" get the customs treatment, but that was just the beginning apparently. Since then you've been putting out a steady stream of 'KISS Klassics' straight from my wish list and even a few I never thought I'd see in RB in a million years (I mean "Torpedo Girl" and "Almost Human"...are you kidding me?! I LOVE IT!!!). Add that to the 20 or so other KISS customs released by yourself and a few other authors over the years (and even some great KISS covers) and I now have over 30 KISS tracks to play in RB!! I just want to once again say that I can't express enough how thankful I am to you and all the other customs creators for the work you've done releasing these songs and helping to essentially make my dreams for a KISS RB game finally come true. Now I just need to go get some face paint & pyro and send out the invites for my full on KISS RB party!

P.S. - I also love many of the other non KISS tracks you've done. Way too many to mention but most recently 'Diadems' by Megadeth was another delightful surprise. Yet again, thank you so much and at the risk of sounding greedy...keep 'em coming!

#1608 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 11, 2019 - 09:15 PM

OMG dude, you are blowing my mind with all these KISS customs! Back when RB & GH were all the rage and they started putting out "band-centric" titles like Beatles, Green Day, Metallica, VH, etc., I always thought that it was a no-brainer that one of these companies would make a KISS game. I mean all the ingredients were there, huge song catalog full of fun arena rock "party" tunes, massive loyal fanbase with over 100 million albums sold worldwide, larger than life "comic book hero" band members and over the top stage show seemingly perfect for being animated in a video game ('Larger than Life'...another cool KISS song). Add that to Gene & Paul's propensity to never miss a licensing opportunity and I'm actually a little shocked that it never happened (Shock Me!)....until now that is, thanks to you and your co-authors. I already expressed in a previous post how elated I was to see "She" get the customs treatment, but that was just the beginning apparently. Since then you've been putting out a steady stream of 'KISS Klassics' straight from my wish list and even a few I never thought I'd see in RB in a million years (I mean "Torpedo Girl" and "Almost Human"...are you kidding me?! I LOVE IT!!!). Add that to the 20 or so other KISS customs released by yourself and a few other authors over the years (and even some great KISS covers) and I now have over 30 KISS tracks to play in RB!! I just want to once again say that I can't express enough how thankful I am to you and all the other customs creators for the work you've done releasing these songs and helping to essentially make my dreams for a KISS RB game finally come true. Now I just need to go get some face paint & pyro and send out the invites for my full on KISS RB party!

P.S. - I also love many of the other non KISS tracks you've done. Way too many to mention but most recently 'Diadems' by Megadeth was another delightful surprise. Yet again, thank you so much and at the risk of sounding greedy...keep 'em coming!

Man I wish more people would go out of there way to leave this much love for  an authors work.  Thank you. It is a lot of time and dedication that you don't really appreciate unless you've tried it yourself. That being said I can't take all the credit. I've had assistance from many in this great community and I thank you all. I encourage others to leave kind words in your favorite authors thread.

As for KISS I'm very new to the fanbase but I'm doing my best to get their many missing classics into the game. You're so right about it being the biggest missed opportunity by Paul and Gene but maybe they were asking too much lol

#1609 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 14, 2019 - 10:51 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/14 - Billy Joel - Rosalinda's Eyes

AGzhtTz.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR/STANDARD KEYS/REDUCTIONSws54

#1610 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 06:45 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/15 - Pantera - Clash With Reality

Clash-With-Reality2x-rb3con-visual.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR: Puppetz

BASSmrcoupdetat

#1611 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 16, 2019 - 06:52 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/16 - Jimi Hendrix - Can You See Me

Can-You-See-Me-rb3con-visual.jpg

Video Preview

GUITARmrcoupdetat

#1612 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 07:04 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/17 - Foo Fighters - A320

A320-rb3con-visual.jpg

Video Preview

GUITARdr waffles

STANDARD KEYSMrPrezident

#1613 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 171 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 02:04 PM

Phenomenal song in an otherwise lackluster movie. This is probably my favorite Foo Fighters song, it's so unique. Thank you for making it a custom!

#1614 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 18, 2019 - 08:42 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/18 - KISS - I've Had Enough (Into the Fire)

SW9kYlJ.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR: Freewaymad

#1615 rezavakili

rezavakili
  • 429 posts

Posted April 18, 2019 - 10:46 PM

Some bands are just a lot of fun to play both on guitar and drums, Jimi Hendrix Experience is one of them. Thank you.

#1616 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 18, 2019 - 10:57 PM

tumblr_nwi10mujQk1rpduwho1_400.gif

#1617 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 20, 2019 - 06:54 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/20 - The Uninvited - Too High for the Supermarket

cFFNROY.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR: ReignDoe

I don't smoke weed and the only time I did edibles I got waaay too high for 2 days straight so never again but I appreciate the great contributions of stoners to pop culture and this song from my teenage years is definitely one of them. Happy 4/20 y'all  :clint:

#1618 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 22, 2019 - 06:56 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/22 - Metallica - Crash Course in Brain Surgery

zufeKqU.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR: jdamillio

#1619 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,934 posts

Posted April 23, 2019 - 11:23 AM

LATEST UPDATE 4/23 - Foo Fighters - Headwires

oxo1mcz.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR: nicholasp248

#1620 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 171 posts

Posted April 23, 2019 - 12:27 PM

Another gem from the Foo Fighters. Keep 'em coming!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chicago, Prog, Classic Rock, Jazz, Metal, Iced Earth, Frank Zappa, Weird Al, Mastodon, Chris Cornell

105 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 103 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)