AJFOne's Customs 4/24 Mastodon Monday - Ghost of Karelia; Chicago Chronicles Finale - Liberation; Frank Zappa - The Little House I Used to Live In

Genesis Chicago Prog Classic Rock Jazz Metal Pro drums pro keys Iced Earth Frank Zappa

• Please log in to reply
831 replies to this topic

#821 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,342 posts

Posted April 17, 2017 - 02:58 AM

What a major accomplishment charting 115 full band songs for the same band.  Other projects that come to mind is Weezer and Smashing Pumpkins.  It takes some incredible motivation and dedication without real life situations stepping in the way to finish such a mammoth undertaking.  I know I couldn't do it even for some of my favorite bands.  Round of applause to all that contributed.

#822 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 583 posts

Posted April 17, 2017 - 04:26 AM

What a major accomplishment charting 115 full band songs for the same band.  Other projects that come to mind is Weezer and Smashing Pumpkins.  It takes some incredible motivation and dedication without real life situations stepping in the way to finish such a mammoth undertaking.  I know I couldn't do it even for some of my favorite bands.  Round of applause to all that contributed.

And Deftones! ...Eventually... Once 2 things happen... 1. I stop being lazy and 2. once I can pull myself away from Breath of the Wild.

#823 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,255 posts

Posted April 17, 2017 - 06:05 AM

Thank you man. It feels good to be done finally. On another project note I've decided to take a break on Stevie Wonder. Don't worry he'll be back.

#824 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,255 posts

Posted April 17, 2017 - 08:49 AM

RgEgmkt.png

LATEST UPDATE 4/17 Mastodon Monday - Crystal Skull

hNIz9I5.jpg
Video Preview

GUITAR: Chips

#825 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,255 posts

Posted April 21, 2017 - 09:58 AM

ADDED play through preview videos for Mastodon: Hand of Stone, Divinations, Where Strides the Behemoth, Seabeast, and Crystal Skull courtesy of Chainsaw Octopus.

#826 rcale

rcale
  • 226 posts

Posted April 21, 2017 - 11:04 AM

Was just coming on to check everything was ok. I missed Wonder Wednesday this week. :(

#827 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,255 posts

Posted April 21, 2017 - 08:15 PM

Was just coming on to check everything was ok. I missed Wonder Wednesday this week. :(

I announced it early in the week but Stevie is going on hiatus for a few months. I have so many tempo maps that are piling up need time to chart but don't fret he shall return :)

#828 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 649 posts

Posted April 21, 2017 - 08:46 PM

But we want to fret.  That's why we're here!

Those of us not singing, drumming, or keyboarding, anyway...

#829 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 474 posts

Posted April 22, 2017 - 02:58 PM

I for one, love all that you've done to date with Wonder Wednesdays. Thank You!

Please, by all means, take your time.... the awesomely good stuff is always well worth the wait! :cool:  :D  :rock:

You may think the stuff I bring is 'cheesy' but ask yourself this......is it american or is it brie?

#830 Mandrag

Mandrag
  • 119 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 09:46 AM

After being away for a while, I realised that the Chicago project has now concluded. It's been a truly epic journey, thanks for all the effort put into the project. You've made me appreciate Chicago so much more.

#831 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,255 posts

Posted April 24, 2017 - 09:08 AM

RgEgmkt.png

LATEST UPDATE 4/24 Mastodon Monday - Ghost of Karelia

d56X82c.jpg
Video Preview

GUITAR: obZen

BASS: MrBurpler

#832 MrPrezident

MrPrezident
  • 291 posts

Posted Today

Just catching up on the Stevie, great songs and great customs.     Thank you so much for everything!   You're a legend.

Canada 150 Pack #3  -  Coming Soon! Thanks for your support!            -= Customs =-    -= Discussion =-  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Genesis, Chicago, Prog, Classic Rock, Jazz, Metal, Pro drums, pro keys, Iced Earth, Frank Zappa

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)