AJFOne's Customs 1/14 - Chicago III 2 pack; Frank Zappa - Andy; Stevie Wonder - Too High; Chicago CTA 2 pack

Genesis Chicago Prog Classic Rock Jazz Metal Pro drums pro keys Iced Earth Frank Zappa

• Please log in to reply
699 replies to this topic

#661 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 358 posts

Posted December 27, 2016 - 03:48 AM

Oh Man!  AJFOne23 doing Stevie Wonder?!?

How could so much love be inside of you?

Ya got me standing on the frontline!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! :D

You might think the stuff I bring is 'cheesy'  but ask yourself this......is it american or brie?

#662 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,106 posts

Posted December 27, 2016 - 04:07 AM

Oh Man!  AJFOne23 doing Stevie Wonder?!?

How could so much love be inside of you?

Ya got me standing on the frontline!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! :D

Love has joined us  :swoon:

#663 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 358 posts

Posted December 27, 2016 - 04:24 AM

Love has joined us  :swoon:

LOL!  Yeah, super excited beyond belief...btw, THANK YOU for the latest Chicago offerings my friend!

You might think the stuff I bring is 'cheesy'  but ask yourself this......is it american or brie?

#664 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,106 posts

Posted December 30, 2016 - 11:06 PM

LATEST UPDATE 12/30 Frank Zappa - Valley Girl

70CH7ES.jpg
Video Preview

GUITAR/BASS: nsw1-6

"Valley Girl" which features spoken vocals by Frank Zappa´s, at the time, 14 year-old daughter Moon Unit Zappa, is a comic rock track, with Moon Unit Zappa speaking in the distinct "Valley girl" or "Valspeak" dialect over a pretty repetitive musical background. The chorus is sung by Zappa´s regular cast of musicians. The song was the only Top 40 single Frank Zappa ever had in the US, and while it was meant as a satire over the "Valley Girl" lifestyle and way of expression, it ended up being popular both among those living the lifestyle and those finding it ridiculous. It was just one of Zappa´s few odd "mainstream" hits, that got popular by chance.

#665 glarms

glarms
  • 282 posts

Posted December 30, 2016 - 11:25 PM

Bitchin' release. Thanks for your work

#666 rezavakili

rezavakili
  • 223 posts

Posted December 31, 2016 - 12:48 PM

I wanted to thank you for a whole year of awesome releases, I had a lot of fun playing them. Thanks.

#667 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,106 posts

Posted December 31, 2016 - 09:40 PM

LATEST UPDATE 12/31 The Guess Who - These Eyes

Wc8R4g2.jpg
Video Preview

GUITAR/BASS/5 LANE KEYS: bsbloom

#668 Rushfan2112

Rushfan2112
  • 491 posts

Posted December 31, 2016 - 10:38 PM

Thanks for Guess Who song AJ. Nice work !! 

Love the Music or Hate it but don't complain about it . It's FREE !!

#669 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,106 posts

Posted January 1, 2017 - 02:40 AM

Bitchin' release. Thanks for your work

To-tal-lyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I wanted to thank you for a whole year of awesome releases, I had a lot of fun playing them. Thanks.

Baby you ain't seen nothing yet :)

#670 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,106 posts

Posted January 1, 2017 - 10:27 AM

LATEST UPDATE 1/1 The Allman Brothers - Whipping Post

OEFM6XI.jpg
Video Preview

GUITAR/BASS: bsbloom

#671 Housequake

Housequake
  • 182 posts

Posted January 1, 2017 - 10:43 AM

What a way to start 2017!! :rock: "Whipping Post" is as powerful as it gets!

Also, thanks for The Guess Who! What a great addition to our collection!

How you gonna do it if you really won't take a chance
By standing on the wall? Get your back up off the wall...

#672 MrPrezident

MrPrezident
  • 140 posts

Posted January 1, 2017 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for all the great music you've shared with us last year and I can see you're already off to a great start.  

-= My Customs =-        -= My WiPs =-  

#673 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,106 posts

Posted January 1, 2017 - 04:38 PM

Notice anything similar about the last 2 releases? 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

69-Dudes.jpg

#674 Colonel 32dll

Colonel 32dll
  • 708 posts

Posted January 1, 2017 - 05:52 PM

"These Eyes" and "Whipping Post", wow! Thanks for these gems!

#675 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,106 posts

Posted January 3, 2017 - 05:46 AM

Thanks for the praise everyone :)

#676 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 578 posts

Posted January 4, 2017 - 08:55 PM

Wyld Stallyns confirmed?

#677 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,106 posts

Posted January 4, 2017 - 10:38 PM

Composiciones-Stevie-Wonder.jpg

LATEST UPDATE 1/4 Wonder Wednesday - You Are the Sunshine of My Life

Welcome to Wonder Wednesday where you'll see a new Stevie Wonder song for the next few months. Enjoy the wonder of Stevie.

BfVdUCT.jpg
Video Preview

5 LANE KEYSMrBurpler

"You Are the Sunshine of My Life" is a 1973 single released by Stevie Wonder. The song became Wonder's third No. 1 single on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and his first No. 1 on the Easy Listening chart. It won Wonder a Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, and was nominated for both Record of the Year and Song of the Year. The first two lines of the song are sung, not by Wonder, but by Jim Gilstrap and with Lani Groves singing the next two lines.

#678 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 439 posts

Posted January 4, 2017 - 11:00 PM

Thanks for this! Adding "For Once in My Life" to my w.i.p after seeing this.

#679 rezavakili

rezavakili
  • 223 posts

Posted January 5, 2017 - 12:03 AM

Thank you very much for a great song. :dance:

#680 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,106 posts

Posted January 5, 2017 - 12:17 AM

Thank you very much for a great song. :dance:

I0000LaIo6qnXCqw.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Genesis, Chicago, Prog, Classic Rock, Jazz, Metal, Pro drums, pro keys, Iced Earth, Frank Zappa

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users