C3 Forums

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well these definitely aren't the original mixes so I thought it was best to use the 2002 artwork. When I do get around to"These Boots" it will be the original mix because there are no stupid lyric ble

Thank you to Cheesecake Militia for making preview videos for all the Chris Cornell related tunes that I've released so far. All the links in the database and my thread have been updated with them but

LATEST UPDATE 10/2 - Pearl Jamathon Day 2: Sometimes   GUITAR: Sr.Moog "Sometimes" opens up their 4th studio album. Any fans who were expecting another Go, Once, or last exit were immediately k

LATEST UPDATE 9/18 - Frank Friday's - Well (Feat. John Lennon)

frank-zappa-banner.jpg

IbbN0ES.jpg

GUITAR: bsbloom

The Fillmore East show in June 1971 had Lennon and Ono appearing onstage with Frank Zappa and The Mothers Of Invention. The appearance was the encore for a Mothers Of Invention concert. It kicked off with Well (Baby Please Don’t Go), a cover of the b-side to The Olympics’ 1958 single Western Movies. The band was evidently unsure of how to end the song, and it dissolved into a melange of screams by Yoko Ono and members of The Mothers Of Invention. Lennon introduced the song with the words: “This is a song I used to sing when I was in the Cavern in Liverpool. I haven’t done it since, so…”
And no I didn't chart the Ono background vocals because I like my sanity.

LATEST UPDATE 10/1 - Pearl Jamathon Day 1: Even Flow (1992)

pearl-jam-a-thon-banner.png

Hl7sCcR.jpg

GUITAR: nicholasp248

This alternate version was recorded with drummer Dave Abbruzzese in 1992 while the band was recording songs for the soundtrack for the 1992 film, Singles. This version was used for the music video, and was used in single releases in the United Kingdom.

LATEST UPDATE 10/2 - Pearl Jamathon Day 2: Sometimes

pearl-jam-a-thon-banner.png

btFMS5E.jpg

GUITAR: Sr.Moog

"Sometimes" opens up their 4th studio album. Any fans who were expecting another Go, Once, or last exit were immediately kicked in the ass with this song. Sometimes seems to be about questioning occurrences in your life that are beyond your control. It seems to slide into existence instead of exploding like so much of their earlier stuff had. Yet, it has an intensity that easily matches everything else they've done. And it set the mood of that album perfectly.
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, AJFOne23 said:

Pearl Jamathon is still on. I'm just waiting for the new database to settle in. I will have some tasty metal tracks for Halloween coming as well :)

awesome! I saw you put up Red Mosquito and grabbed it. One of my favorites off No Code. well, they all are actually..but that one especially!

Can we expect a big PJ pack once its all back up and running smooth? :)