C3 Forums

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well these definitely aren't the original mixes so I thought it was best to use the 2002 artwork. When I do get around to"These Boots" it will be the original mix because there are no stupid lyric ble

Thank you to Cheesecake Militia for making preview videos for all the Chris Cornell related tunes that I've released so far. All the links in the database and my thread have been updated with them but

LATEST UPDATE 10/2 - Pearl Jamathon Day 2: Sometimes   GUITAR: Sr.Moog "Sometimes" opens up their 4th studio album. Any fans who were expecting another Go, Once, or last exit were immediately k

Why is Scatterbrain a FoF Drums only convert when the Guitar Hero 5 chart is full band?

Good question. When I started to work on the conversion I noticed it wasn't the Guitar Hero files. I downloaded a bunch of stuff awhile back and it takes time to get around to things so not sure where I got it but that's what was available.

Why is Scatterbrain a FoF Drums only convert when the Guitar Hero 5 chart is full band?

Good question. When I started to work on the conversion I noticed it wasn't the Guitar Hero files. I downloaded a bunch of stuff awhile back and it takes time to get around to things so not sure where I got it but that's what was available.

http://www.fretsonfire.net/forums/viewt ... =5&t=57010

Thanks for charting all this stuff. I'm wondering if anyone has played black napkins on guitar besides me? I went through it and it seems very overcharted, there are a whole lot of chords where there don't sound like there should be at all, maybe I'm just crazy

that particular chart was done by Meander. I'm not a guitar charter so it may be over charted but I'll leave that judgement up to you guys

Thanks for charting all this stuff. I'm wondering if anyone has played black napkins on guitar besides me? I went through it and it seems very overcharted, there are a whole lot of chords where there don't sound like there should be at all, maybe I'm just crazy

Just downloaded it and will try it out later on today.

Edit: Just finished my SR of the chart and it's equally awesome and disappointing. I think the original charter tried to make it harder by adding the chords. There are chords in HOPO sections and chord progressions that should be straight HOPOs. I think some of them should be there, but most need to be single note hopos. The sync and everything else is spot on; just needs a little TLC to be an epic guitar chart. Thanks TC for all the uploads.

• 2 weeks later...