AJFOne's Customs 10/17 - Iced Earth - Night of the Stormrider ALBUM UPDATE

Chicago Prog Classic Rock Jazz Metal Iced Earth Frank Zappa Weird Al Mastodon Chris Cornell

• Please log in to reply
1780 replies to this topic

#81 Chips

Chips
  • 421 posts

Posted October 20, 2014 - 04:38 AM

best week ever

Thanks Chips. I don't know why it took so long to get these done. I can finally converts guitar charts so that was worth the wait. They do take forever to clear in magma so I have to really love the song.

Having guitar charts for crack the skye was definitely worth the wait, especially for divinations which is easily one of the funnest songs I've ever played on guitar. Goes for real guitar too, the riffs in that song are just perfect.

#82 Chainsaw Octopus

Chainsaw Octopus
  • 127 posts

Posted October 28, 2014 - 01:54 AM

Thank you so much for taking the time to convert those Crack the Skye tracks! I played through them on guitar last night and they are killer!

Custom Songs Thread / YouTube / C3U Page / Twitter

PSN: ChainsawOctopus

Xbox Live: ChainsawOctopus

#83 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,096 posts

Posted October 28, 2014 - 02:01 AM

Thank you so much for taking the time to convert those Crack the Skye tracks! I played through them on guitar last night and they are killer!

You're welcome. I'm glad people are enjoying them. They do take forever but it's worth it you guys are happy :cool:

#84 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,096 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 05:48 AM

NEW RELEASES 10/29
Thanks to Fristi61 who charted guitar I've updated 5 of my Iced Earth charts from the first self titled album from 1991. Most of these were rerecorded on the 1997 Days of Purgatory release. Along with guitar I added bass and did CAT reductions. Finally getting with the times. Also I'm in the process of adding song previews for all my releases so if you're not aware of the song you can try before you buy :D

#85 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,096 posts

Posted November 6, 2014 - 04:33 AM

Added youtube preview links for all my customs. Try before you buy :D

#86 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,096 posts

Posted November 15, 2014 - 01:57 AM

I removed the duplicate Genesis tracks from the recent Genesis chronicles release. Kudos to the entire C3 team for an excellent release that will surely keep us all busy and entertained for the rest of year :excited:

#87 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,096 posts

Posted November 20, 2014 - 09:40 PM

I realize that I haven't released anything this month but I have been busy working on a few special projects. 2 full band albums and now the Chicago Chronicles which includes collaborations from some very kind souls. I'm still looking for more contributors. Drums and vocals are currently my only skills so wherever you can lend a hand I would greatly appreciate as Chicago is and was a 7 piece band so there's lots of ground to cover. I should have one of the full albums in my other projects ready after Thanksgiving.

#88 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,096 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 12:27 AM

Today I bring you metal heads a full album by Iced Earth. Night of the Stormrider is their second album from 1991. Fristi61 did guitar for Travel in Stygian, Path I Choose, Mystical End, and Pure Evil as well as bass for Mystical End. Puppetz did Stormrider, Angels Holocaust and Desert Rain guitar. I did Drums and vocals for all, guitar for Reaching the End and Before the Vision guitar and bass for everything else. These also include custom venues and CAT reductions. Full band video previews are provided courtesy of Sideshow. The vocals for some songs were rerecorded by their long time vocalist Matt Barlow so the album is split between his and John Greely's versions. Feedback is encouraged. Enjoy everybody :)

#89 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,592 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 12:33 AM

After listening to this album and seeing your charts, I've become a fan of this band. Great material AJ!

#90 iammax

iammax
  • 649 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 12:44 AM

Whoa, night of the stormrider. That's awesome, thanks for that

#91 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 876 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 01:12 AM

Fuck yeah FB Iced Earth! Thanks a ton!

#92 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 104 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 03:33 PM

Just a heads up: some of your visualizers aren't appearing properly because of incorrect formatting. It happens for songs by Dave Brubeck, Death, Iced Earth (one of your older customs), Kansas, Mastodon, Megadeth, Stevie Wonder, Van Halen, and Yes.

Also the download for the Allman Brothers song isn't formatted correctly either, rendering it "undownloadable"
\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/

#93 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,096 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 05:19 PM

Just a heads up: some of your visualizers aren't appearing properly because of incorrect formatting. It happens for songs by Dave Brubeck, Death, Iced Earth (one of your older customs), Kansas, Mastodon, Megadeth, Stevie Wonder, Van Halen, and Yes.

Also the download for the Allman Brothers song isn't formatted correctly either, rendering it "undownloadable"

Thanks for the heads up.

#94 iammax

iammax
  • 649 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 06:35 PM

The Iced Earth songs are super fun, but I noticed a problem in Desert Rain on guitar: about 30 seconds in, there is a guitar solo section that's only one or two notes long and then it just displays 0% for the rest of the song. I think that was supposed to be an overdrive but you used the wrong tag maybe?

#95 iammax

iammax
  • 649 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 06:39 PM

There are also some seemingly misplaced solo sections on guitar in Angels Holocaust

#96 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,096 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 07:16 PM

I'll see what I can do to correct it tonight.

#97 ziagg

ziagg
  • 111 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 09:39 PM

Fantastic stuff!! Thanks

#98 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,096 posts

Posted December 2, 2014 - 01:05 AM

I made corrections to the guitar charts for Angel's Holocaust and Desert Rain so based on your feedback. Also I fixed the visualizer links for my old customs.

#99 iammax

iammax
  • 649 posts

Posted December 2, 2014 - 08:30 PM

I made corrections to the guitar charts for Angel's Holocaust and Desert Rain so based on your feedback. Also I fixed the visualizer links for my old customs.

Tried the new ones, they seem all fixed and good, thanks

#100 bsbloom

bsbloom
  • 374 posts

Posted December 4, 2014 - 09:54 PM

Thanks for these. I just played through a bunch of Iced Earth - great charts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chicago, Prog, Classic Rock, Jazz, Metal, Iced Earth, Frank Zappa, Weird Al, Mastodon, Chris Cornell

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)