AJFOne's Customs 10/16 - METAL MONTH 2 - Day 16: Testament

Chicago Prog Classic Rock Jazz Metal Iced Earth Frank Zappa Weird Al Mastodon Chris Cornell

• Please log in to reply
1482 replies to this topic

#61 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted September 25, 2014 - 04:06 AM

Why is Scatterbrain a FoF Drums only convert when the Guitar Hero 5 chart is full band?

Good question. When I started to work on the conversion I noticed it wasn't the Guitar Hero files. I downloaded a bunch of stuff awhile back and it takes time to get around to things so not sure where I got it but that's what was available.

http://www.fretsonfi... ... =5&t=57010

horror_movie_special fan club member

#62 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,819 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 01:27 AM

Added Mastodon Heart's Alive

#63 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,572 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 03:11 AM

A nearly 14 minutes Mastodon song. Will have to check that one out.

#64 Gabivad

Gabivad
  • 9 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 03:39 PM

Hey! :)
I've sent you two messages with the vocals chart of And You And I but you haven't answered me
Have you not receive it or did you just not have the time yet? :)

#65 Chips

Chips
  • 421 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 08:49 PM

TAKEN DOWN

WITH HEARTS ALIVE

#66 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,572 posts

Posted September 27, 2014 - 12:07 AM

I've sent you two messages with the vocals chart of And You And I but you haven't answered me

I already updated the song and will release it this weekend.

#67 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,819 posts

Posted October 1, 2014 - 01:21 AM

I already updated the song and will release it this weekend.

liar :D

#68 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,572 posts

Posted October 1, 2014 - 04:54 AM

The reason I didnt upload it is because the version that he added vocals too had a different tempo map than mine. I wanted him to sync it to my version. When I get an approval from Gabivad then I will release it.

#69 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,819 posts

Posted October 6, 2014 - 04:14 AM

Updated 10/5

#70 iammax

iammax
  • 630 posts

Posted October 6, 2014 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for charting all this stuff. I'm wondering if anyone has played black napkins on guitar besides me? I went through it and it seems very overcharted, there are a whole lot of chords where there don't sound like there should be at all, maybe I'm just crazy

#71 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,819 posts

Posted October 6, 2014 - 03:15 PM

Thanks for charting all this stuff. I'm wondering if anyone has played black napkins on guitar besides me? I went through it and it seems very overcharted, there are a whole lot of chords where there don't sound like there should be at all, maybe I'm just crazy

that particular chart was done by Meander. I'm not a guitar charter so it may be over charted but I'll leave that judgement up to you guys

#72 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,572 posts

Posted October 7, 2014 - 12:19 AM

Hell Yes to seeing more Yes!

#73 JiggleBill

JiggleBill
  • 40 posts

Posted October 7, 2014 - 07:04 PM

Just downloaded it and will try it out later on today.

Edit: Just finished my SR of the chart and it's equally awesome and disappointing. I think the original charter tried to make it harder by adding the chords. There are chords in HOPO sections and chord progressions that should be straight HOPOs. I think some of them should be there, but most need to be single note hopos. The sync and everything else is spot on; just needs a little TLC to be an epic guitar chart. Thanks TC for all the uploads.

#74 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,819 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 06:31 PM

Updated 10/18
These converts will complete Mastodon's brilliant Crack the Skye release from 2009. No bass or vox unfortunately but maybe one day. Original charts by Italianstal1ion and obZen. Thanks for the great work.

#75 Meander

Meander
  • 120 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 08:29 PM

Just downloaded it and will try it out later on today.

Edit: Just finished my SR of the chart and it's equally awesome and disappointing. I think the original charter tried to make it harder by adding the chords. There are chords in HOPO sections and chord progressions that should be straight HOPOs. I think some of them should be there, but most need to be single note hopos. The sync and everything else is spot on; just needs a little TLC to be an epic guitar chart. Thanks TC for all the uploads.

I know this is a late reply. I am the original charter for Black Napkins. I charted it based off a Guitar Pro tab that was pretty accurate. Keep in mind that Zappa was a sloppy guitar player at times.

Also, I wonder why AJFOne didn't convert the other Zappa songs I charted (namely Drowning Witch, Inca Roads, the album version of Montana, Muffin Man, The Illinois Enema Bandit, My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama, and Cosmik Debris). There are a lot of fun guitar and drum charts in all of those. Some of them easy-ish (MGWTKYM, Cosmik Debris) and some of them are pretty f*cking hard (Drowning Witch and Inca Roads). Plus, I'm wondering why I don't see devils on any of your tiers. I originally gave Black Napkins a devil on guitar.

#76 Chips

Chips
  • 421 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 08:49 PM

best week ever

#77 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,819 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 08:52 PM

:3

#78 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,819 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 08:52 PM

I know this is a late reply. I am the original charter for Black Napkins. I charted it based off a Guitar Pro tab that was pretty accurate. Keep in mind that Zappa was a sloppy guitar player at times.

Also, I wonder why AJFOne didn't convert the other Zappa songs I charted (namely Drowning Witch, Inca Roads, the album version of Montana, Muffin Man, The Illinois Enema Bandit, My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama, and Cosmik Debris). There are a lot of fun guitar and drum charts in all of those. Some of them easy-ish (MGWTKYM, Cosmik Debris) and some of them are pretty f*cking hard (Drowning Witch and Inca Roads). Plus, I'm wondering why I don't see devils on any of your tiers. I originally gave Black Napkins a devil on guitar.

trust me I will get to the other Zappa songs. My plate has been very full with school and work and I like to jump around from band to band to keep it fresh. I can update Black Napkins with the correct tiering once I complete the rest of your tunes. Thanks again for all your hard work Meander.

#79 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,819 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 08:59 PM

best week ever

Thanks Chips. I don't know why it took so long to get these done. I can finally converts guitar charts so that was worth the wait. They do take forever to clear in magma so I have to really love the song.

#80 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 275 posts

Posted October 19, 2014 - 07:24 PM

trust me I will get to the other Zappa songs. My plate has been very full with school and work and I like to jump around from band to band to keep it fresh. I can update Black Napkins with the correct tiering once I complete the rest of your tunes. Thanks again for all your hard work Meander.

I had an unreleased convert of Muffin Man on my laptop, so no need to convert this one, I'll post it in a few. ;)
Thanks to both of you for providing us more Zappa on rhythm games! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chicago, Prog, Classic Rock, Jazz, Metal, Iced Earth, Frank Zappa, Weird Al, Mastodon, Chris Cornell

15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users