Aug 8, 2014 - R.E.M. 4-pack, "Thunderhorse"

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 01:55 AM

I starting to wonder if people are ignoring the post where I stated that I thought the album was being made over a few weeks :ohdear: .

Tell me, how far have you come on any of your customs in the month or so you have been around?

Not much

Exactly, authoring takes a looot of time, so even if we were working on the album it would be still a long time until it was finished :P

You have made an excellant point Lyra , but I think my REAPER is acting cause I downloaded the latest version and can't find the right one. And I can't find this Python either. Anyways , let's have this website around till' every awesome song has been charted , every other custom on the web that is not already here or official DLC , every request has been fufilled and every song in Other customs and the respository has been released.

I generally dislike myself.

#42 wreckem27

wreckem27
  • 215 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 05:32 AM

Thank you so much for 1384 upgrades!

#43 bluesfan38

bluesfan38
  • 116 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 08:43 PM

Still no Mandatory Fun.

Well , maybe next week.

Didn't that album just come out? I wouldn't expect to come so soon after it's release.

For albums that just came out wouldn't most people rather have something like jack white? I'll be happy with whatever the authors are nice enough to share with us, but just saying...

#44 MagmaOasis

MagmaOasis
  • 51 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 08:43 PM

I'm sorry... But what would even be the point in charting Mandatory Fun? Maybe on vocals, but most of the songs have little to no guitar, or are simply repetitive. The only Weird Al song we don't have that I can think of being worth charting would be Everything You Know is Wrong, since we already have Albuquerque.

#45 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,407 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 09:26 PM

The only Weird Al song we don't have that I can think of being worth charting would be Everything You Know is Wrong, since we already have Albuquerque.

I'd rather rip my heart out of my ribcage with my bare hands and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it till I die than spend one more minute reading nonsense like this.

#46 MagmaOasis

MagmaOasis
  • 51 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 09:40 PM

The only Weird Al song we don't have that I can think of being worth charting would be Everything You Know is Wrong, since we already have Albuquerque.

I'd rather rip my heart out of my ribcage with my bare hands and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it till I die than spend one more minute reading nonsense like this.

What other ones can you think of? There's probably plenty of songs i'm not familiar with.

#47 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 10:16 PM

What other ones can you think of? There's probably plenty of songs i'm not familiar with.

Every single song that isn't from Mandatory Fun

:P

horror_movie_special fan club member

#48 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,901 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 10:29 PM

He pretty much just nicked lyrics from a good one.

I'll get you a list when I get back from mowing the lawn if you're really uncertain.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#49 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 881 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 11:25 PM

Nature Trail to Hell

#50 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 881 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 11:26 PM

I vote for Nature Trail to Hell

#51 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,407 posts

Posted August 12, 2014 - 12:32 AM

Chatting about Weird Al is fine, but it's not very germane to discussion of the August 8th songs - please move it to its own thread ;)

#52 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted August 12, 2014 - 07:18 PM

I'm sorry... But what would even be the point in charting Mandatory Fun? Maybe on vocals, but most of the songs have little to no guitar, or are simply repetitive. The only Weird Al song we don't have that I can think of being worth charting would be Everything You Know is Wrong, since we already have Albuquerque.

I am a vocalist and guitar player. This would not impact a big audience and for guitar players? Bass would not hurt anyone for just a few songs.

Now back to the August 8 release point of discussion please?

P.S. He who is tired of "Weird Al" , is tired of life.

I generally dislike myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users