DenVaktare's Wonderful Week of Customs: Day 7 of 7 - A 4-Pack of Tool! The Grudge, 4 Degrees, The Patient, and fixes to Rosetta Stoned!

Tool Full Band

• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#381 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted February 2, 2018 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for the additional Chevelle and even more Zombie tracks! Nice of you to share these! -

You are very welcome! And thank you! I really appreciate the comment. Zombie vocals are coming soon too! Also, I have an awesome Zombie-related surprise that should also drop soon.

#382 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted February 2, 2018 - 06:08 PM

Hey guys! New 2-pack of songs available in the database! "Emotional Drought" by Chevelle, and "One Man Army" by Our Lady Peace. Expect more content from both artists from me. 

#383 NeedDreamer

NeedDreamer
  • 202 posts

Posted February 3, 2018 - 12:31 AM

More Our Lady Peace anytime! Ever consider more Canadian artists like Moist or I Mother Earth?

#384 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted February 4, 2018 - 12:32 AM

More Our Lady Peace anytime! Ever consider more Canadian artists like Moist or I Mother Earth?

Rush is arguably my favorite band of all time, but they are heavily charted otherwise I would have had my claws in Canada a long long time ago! I have never heard of Moist but I will check them out! I Mother Earth... did they have a song called "Levitate" as official DLC? I remember enjoying that track. I'll check them out as well. Thanks for the comment!

#385 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted March 16, 2018 - 10:45 PM

Hey guys! Bringing a 3 pack today! "Hey Mario" is a comical analysis of Mario and Peach's relationship and should make for a good party song. "Tell Me a Lie" has some infectious instrumental and vocal work all around, and "In Repair" has tons of three-note chords as the guitarist frequently uses five and all six strings throughout the song. I hope you guys enjoy!

I've actually got 2 more 3-packs hitting you soon. Chevelle, Drowning Pool, Dark New Day, The Cult, and more! If you're an original fan of my thread, I think you'll enjoy.

Lastly, Tool is finally tracking their new album. If you think for one second I haven't been hard at work on tons of new Tool content, I'm going to counter that you are very drunk! I promise that Tool fans will not be disappointed by the time I'm done! Also, I'm stockpiling vacation days for when that new album gets released!

#386 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 888 posts

Posted March 16, 2018 - 11:02 PM

Nice 3 pack! Thanks especially for the Fratellis!

Looking forward to your upcoming work....love me some Chevelle! :D

I'll let the mrs. know you also got some Cult coming down the pipeline....she's gonna lose it, I know for sure she will!!  lol  :smug:

Thanks for your on going energy and dedication, friend! :rock:  :D

Ain't got no skills as an author...

and I'm certainly not a mod,

I just bring good karma & cheap laughs....

mixed in with some of my 'odd'! :D

#387 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted March 16, 2018 - 11:16 PM

Nice 3 pack! Thanks especially for the Fratellis!

Looking forward to your upcoming work....love me some Chevelle! :D

I'll let the mrs. know you also got some Cult coming down the pipeline....she's gonna lose it, I know for sure she will!!  lol  :smug:

Thanks for your on going energy and dedication, friend! :rock:  :D

Thanks so much for the comment, and you're quite welcome! I'm trying to churn content out at a faster pace! And fantastic! Haha xD. Oh man, now I'm under pressure! I'm actually off to compile that one right now, so I'll likely release it early! It's hands down my favorite track by them and I hope it's one she enjoys too!

As long as there are awesome comments like the one you just left, I don't see the energy dying anytime soon. Even if I get hit by a bus, I guarantee I'll continue charting! Thank you!  :D  

#388 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted April 8, 2018 - 10:21 PM

DenVaktare's Wonderful Week of Customs:

zgmR1gK.png

#1.... Our Lady Peace - "Naveed"

#2.... Chevelle - "Hats Off to the Bull"

#3.... The Cult - "Rise"

#4.... Chevelle - "Fizgig"

#5.... Chevelle - "Forfeit"

#6.... ???

#7.... Tool - "         "

#8.... Tool - "              "(bonus on the last day)

#9.... Tool - "          " (bonus on the last day)

#10...Tool - "          " (bonus on the last day)

Take a guess!

The wonderful week of customs will be ending with a highly anticipated 4 Pack of Tool material...

*The following messages are in no way related to the Tool release except for the fact that they completely are.*

1/4

"The wind swept across the plain as he came to consciousness. Where was he? He had been laying face down on the ground. He clenched his fist and found a fine sand flow through his fingers. As he slowly sat up, an older man in a yellow rain coat with an inscrutable air about him came waddling toward with two shovels in hand. "Wake up, sonny! We're going digging! There's a treasure to be had and we're going to get rich! Well what're ya waiting for?!"

2/4

He emerged from the cave, muddied and tired with the shovel resting across his back. A man in a black suit with a deep red patch on the left breast of the jacket, black tie, and black sunglasses stood there as if the two had an appointment. After a few moments of silence, the man in the suit spoke. "I have an assignment for you." The man reached into his jacket and pulled out a tattered piece of paper with what looked like coordinates scrawled on it. "You're to go to this location and report back to me what you find." He slowly took the scrap and tried to figure out why he hated the man in the suit. It wasn't because the man had just barked orders at him. No, it was as if he had known the man in the suit forever and was holding on to something. But what?

3/4

After a treacherous campaign across low-lit marshes, he finally arrived at the longitude and latitude scribbled on the note. His jaw dropped as he came across a crater with a deep hole in the center. That wasn't what caused his chest to tighten and his breathing to become shallow, however. There appeared to be tattered strips of flesh scattered about the crater. A surge of fear caused him to stumble backward and fall. He crawled back and couldn't help but utter the phrase "Holy fucking shit!"

#389 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted April 12, 2018 - 04:53 PM

Hey guys! It's Day 1 of 7 of a Wonderful Week of Customs! 

Starting us off is the title track from Our Lady Peace's Naveed! This song was slightly challenging to chart but thankfully I'd listened to it enough times to pull through! It contains a custom venue and I really hope you'll enjoy it. Drummers, get ready to give that non-dominant hand a slight workout!

I know what you're thinking... is it Day 7 yet? Trust me, I'm as excited as you are for more Tool!

#390 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 524 posts

Posted April 12, 2018 - 09:19 PM

I am too dumb and/or unhip to figure out the clues from the graphic, so I'll just check the database daily.

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - Custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#391 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted April 12, 2018 - 10:14 PM

I am too dumb and/or unhip to figure out the clues from the graphic, so I'll just check the database daily.

Haha! Yeah, that's definitely not the case. The graphic is absolutely awful; pieced together in the two extra minutes I had last week! And that's definitely a foolproof strategy! 

The clue for tomorrow is the hat with the bull on it.

#392 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 815 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 12:13 AM

So Hats Off to the Bull by Chevelle then. That's gonna be a blast to play!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#393 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,311 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 12:57 AM

I had to drop in to say that you're a pretty cool guy and I wish you all the best with this splendid week of customs!

#394 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 05:27 PM

Hey guys! It's Day 2 of 7 of a Wonderful Week of Customs!

What I've got for you next is the title track from Chevelle's "Hats Off to the Bull" album! "Face to the Floor" was my favorite from the album, but that track has since been dethroned by this one! I hope you'll enjoy it lots! Break out that stage kit if you've got!

So Hats Off to the Bull by Chevelle then. That's gonna be a blast to play!

Well, you definitely called that one. xD. I hope so! I personally had a blast play-testing everything!

I had to drop in to say that you're a pretty cool guy and I wish you all the best with this splendid week of customs!

Wow, that means a ton! Thank you, Farottone! I very much appreciate the drop in! 

#395 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 815 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 07:24 PM

Yeah Hats Off to the Bull is a definite banger and will be fun for sure

#396 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 809 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 12:13 AM

Lots of cool stuff this week, thanks so much for sharing them!

MY CUSTOMS -  Everything from ABBA to XTC

FORUM THREAD / WIP THREAD - Updated every Monday

THE SHOWDOWN - Join me & the Spindoctor and vote for your favourites

99dR1Vu.png

#397 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 888 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 04:28 AM

Nice releases so far, Thanks! :D

Ain't got no skills as an author...

and I'm certainly not a mod,

I just bring good karma & cheap laughs....

mixed in with some of my 'odd'! :D

#398 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 216 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 04:58 AM

Since my girl will never be on this forum, she thanks you for your work on all the Tool songs I've played of yours on the drums, so she can listen to something she likes (instead of all the other stuff I play that she doesn't); and I can see she'll (I'll) have four more things to thank you for in the future. =-) 

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE | VIMEO (superior)

#399 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 214 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 04:15 PM

Hey guys! It's Day 3 of 7 of a Wonderful Week of Customs!

Next up? My favorite Cult song, and it kicks some serious butt! "You're up against the world and still you rise..." It's definitely one of The Cult's heavier tracks. If you're a fan of the things I've released in the past, you'll absolutely be at home here. I urge you to give it a shot! Of course I could be wrong and maybe you'll never trust me again, but it's a risk I have to take.

*The following message is in no way related to the Tool release except for the fact that it completely is.*

1/4

"The wind swept across the plain as he came to consciousness. Where was he? He had been laying face down on the ground. He clenched his fist and found a fine sand flow through his fingers. As he slowly sat up, an older man in a yellow rain coat with an inscrutable air about him came waddling toward with two shovels in hand. "Wake up, sonny! We're going digging! There's a treasure to be had and we're going to get rich! Well what're ya waiting for?!" 

Yeah Hats Off to the Bull is a definite banger and will be fun for sure

Banger definitely applies to this track as well! 

Lots of cool stuff this week, thanks so much for sharing them!

Thank's so much for stopping in, Prez! Hey, I'm just trying to help even the score with all the awesome stuff you've given us! 

Nice releases so far, Thanks! :D

You are very welcome! And thank you for the comment!  :D

Since my girl will never be on this forum, she thanks you for your work on all the Tool songs I've played of yours on the drums, so she can listen to something she likes (instead of all the other stuff I play that she doesn't); and I can see she'll (I'll) have four more things to thank you for in the future. =-) 

Haha! xD. Well please tell her thank you! (And thank you as well!) Also tell her to yell at you to yell at me to get my crap together if her favorite Tool track isn't already on here! 

#400 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 216 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 11:11 PM

Haha! xD. Well please tell her thank you! (And thank you as well!) Also tell her to yell at you to yell at me to get my crap together if her favorite Tool track isn't already on here! 

AEnema and Sober are done so you're off the hook. One out of two of those you charted. =-)

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE | VIMEO (superior)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tool, Full Band

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users