DenVaktare's Customs - Tool: "Descending" and updates to Tool's "Fear Inoculum" - 9/1/2019

Tool Full Band

• Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#441 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 240 posts

Posted September 12, 2019 - 08:58 PM

Hey guys! Another quick check in. Pneuma and Invincible are incredibly close to release. And 7empest has a surprising amount of work done to it. You will see releases of all very shortly! 

#442 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 240 posts

Posted September 20, 2019 - 09:55 PM

Don't you dare point that at me...

Guitar work is done on Culling Voices with bass not far behind.

#443 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 424 posts

Posted September 21, 2019 - 03:13 AM

stay-strong-kbutl0.jpg

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE

#444 corporalgregg

corporalgregg
  • 148 posts

Posted September 30, 2019 - 08:31 PM

Any updates? I don't want to rush what is undoubtedly a shitload of work, but man have I been anticipating these songs.

#445 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 240 posts

Posted October 1, 2019 - 08:00 PM

Any updates? I don't want to rush what is undoubtedly a shitload of work, but man have I been anticipating these songs.

I definitely appreciate any inquiries! It's always nice to know there's anticipation!

Yes! I apologize. I unexpectedly had to be out of town the last 5 days. I just arrived back this morning and am looking to get back into it.

Pneuma

Pitched Vocals are being worked on. Everything else is done!

Invincible:

Pitched Vocals, some left hand animations, and venue is being worked on. Everything else is done!

Culling Voices:

Pitched Vocals and a few venue related things are left. Everything else is done!

7empest:

Some drum work is still being hashed out, pitched vocals and a few venue related things are left. Everything else is done!

I was really hoping for a September 30th release but the above situation screwed that up. All I can say is that it will be any day now! 

#446 tr0jan

tr0jan
  • 1 posts

Posted October 2, 2019 - 08:11 AM

That's awesome news! So excited to get my hands on them as soon as they're ready!

#447 pharaozcurse

pharaozcurse
  • 2 posts

Posted October 2, 2019 - 01:51 PM

Anticipation? Denvaktare I check 3x a day too see if you have delivered another beautiful Tool Custom! Thank you for taking the time to deliver the goods to us...

#448 Vildiil

Vildiil
  • 3 posts

Posted October 3, 2019 - 08:49 AM

Haha yeah C3 went from not being on my top pages viewed on my browser to into the top 3 from checking multiple times daily, can't wait!

#449 pharaozcurse

pharaozcurse
  • 2 posts

Posted October 14, 2019 - 01:21 PM

Tool was in concert in Sacremento last night, incredible! Pneuma was definitly a highlight. Hope all is well with Denvaktare. Any updates?

#450 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 156 posts

Posted October 18, 2019 - 12:50 AM

Tool was in concert in Sacremento last night, incredible! Pneuma was definitly a highlight. Hope all is well with Denvaktare. Any updates?

Good things take time...

Customs Thread, Customs Song DBWIP Thread, C3U Profile, MGMT WIP Thread

If you see "MrBurpler" anywhere on the internet there is a 99% chance that it's me.

#451 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 240 posts

Posted October 18, 2019 - 12:54 AM

Anticipation? Denvaktare I check 3x a day too see if you have delivered another beautiful Tool Custom! Thank you for taking the time to deliver the goods to us...

I can't thank you enough for your comment! You are very welcome. I hope you'll be excited! 

Haha yeah C3 went from not being on my top pages viewed on my browser to into the top 3 from checking multiple times daily, can't wait!

Now that's definitely an honor haha! Thanks so much! :D

Pneuma was a highlight you say? Check back tomorrow for a possible teaser. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tool, Full Band

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users