DenVaktare's Customs - 3/17/17 - 4 Pack of brand new customs! (Shinedown, Zombie, Chevelle, EarlyRise) Upgrades to 2 old customs as well!

Tool Full Band

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#21 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 147 posts

Posted August 31, 2014 - 01:53 AM

Thank you Clumsy! =D There is more Tool to come! I also ordered new headphones and am excited for the overhaul, I know there are improvements to be had!

#22 blackheartstar

blackheartstar
  • 193 posts

Posted August 31, 2014 - 02:20 AM

More Tool sounds awesome! Any chance of Sober and or Prison Sex?

#23 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,356 posts

Posted August 31, 2014 - 02:28 AM

More Tool sounds awesome! Any chance of Sober and or Prison Sex?

There are existing customs of those songs. Just search the forums and ye shall find.

#24 blackheartstar

blackheartstar
  • 193 posts

Posted August 31, 2014 - 02:47 AM

There are existing customs of those songs. Just search the forums and ye shall find.

Thank you very much for this info! I did search and I in fact found Sober here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1415&p=14456&hilit=prison+sex#p14456 but all the Prison Sex links I found are dead. So it's both a :) and :(

#25 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 147 posts

Posted September 7, 2014 - 02:06 AM

Next release will bring more Tool! Here's a 3-pack to tide you guys over in the meantime! :D

#26 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,279 posts

Posted September 7, 2014 - 06:16 AM

Thanks for the Staind. They were a pretty decent band before It's Been Awhile made them a ballad act.

#27 BobQuentok

BobQuentok
  • 175 posts

Posted September 7, 2014 - 08:26 PM

I'll grab the Toadies song while I am waiting patiently for Tool :D
Posted Image

[My other customs: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1975]

#28 XaiaX

XaiaX
  • 7 posts

Posted September 10, 2014 - 12:44 AM

Are you just using a stereo track for Discipline to save space?

There are multitrack stems available for everything off The Slip. I messed around with them during the RBN beta.

(Also, the drum fills seems to be off by a note in that.)

#29 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 147 posts

Posted September 10, 2014 - 01:31 AM

Thanks for the Staind. They were a pretty decent band before It's Been Awhile made them a ballad act.

You are welcome! Haha, I hear you. I enjoyed that their latest album had a few songs that returned to that "heavy" ness.

I'll grab the Toadies song while I am waiting patiently for Tool :D

Haha excellent! Won't be a long wait! =D

Are you just using a stereo track for Discipline to save space?

There are multitrack stems available for everything off The Slip. I messed around with them during the RBN beta.

(Also, the drum fills seems to be off by a note in that.)

Space is never an issue. Ignorance on my part is, though. Thank you very much for bringing those to my attention. In the overhaul, I will use them! That excites me!

And yes, I have already made a note of that, but I'm really glad you brought it up! It's nice to have a confirmation. I appreciate the feedback, and the information.

I want these customs perfect!

#30 MrKnifeGuy

MrKnifeGuy
  • 235 posts

Posted September 11, 2014 - 07:25 PM

Any chance of you doing Mudshovel?

#31 clumsy_plumsy

clumsy_plumsy
  • 82 posts

Posted September 11, 2014 - 09:30 PM

Toadies & Strokes - very nice!!!

#32 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 147 posts

Posted September 17, 2014 - 10:14 PM

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that my next 3-pack should make its appearance this weekend. I've also got something big in the works. Tool fans will be happy. (I've been inspired by C3's upcoming Genesis project. Though mine will obviously pale in comparison! :D I mean Genesis?! Those guys are crazy.... crazy awesome!)

Any chance of you doing Mudshovel?

Not claiming it at the moment, but if no-one has gotten to it by the time I do my overhaul, then yes sir! I'd like to do two more songs off of "Dysfunction" with Mudshovel being one of them!

Toadies & Strokes - very nice!!!

Thank you as always clumsy! :D I definitely dig those two songs! And who doesn't love Toadies?!

#33 BobQuentok

BobQuentok
  • 175 posts

Posted September 24, 2014 - 10:29 AM

I've also got something big in the works. Tool fans will be happy. (I've been inspired by C3's upcoming Genesis project. Though mine will obviously pale in comparison! :D I mean Genesis?! Those guys are crazy.... crazy awesome!)

So you make a crazy amount of Tool songs?

http://procrasti-nat... ... -money.jpg
Posted Image

#34 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 147 posts

Posted September 24, 2014 - 07:13 PM

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that my next 3-pack should make its appearance this weekend!

Ugh! Life/school/stuff getting in the way of precious customs! I'm releasing 1 of the 3 on Friday for sure. I'd release it today but I've been a dummy all week and I want to play test it before it hits the masses!

So you make a crazy amount of Tool songs?

Haha certainly not on the scale of the C3 gentlemen, but it should quench any thirst for Tool! That's the goal anyways. It's all tempo mapped, so I'm excited in that regard! Now if could just figure out what in the hell Danny's doing half the time, we'll be ok...

#35 BobQuentok

BobQuentok
  • 175 posts

Posted September 24, 2014 - 07:16 PM

Now if could just figure out what in the hell Danny's doing half the time, we'll be ok...

Thanks. This made my day. I can't stop laughing [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] :D
Posted Image

#36 lyrrrah

lyrrrah
  • 7 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 04:42 PM

Hi!! Sorry I took so long to tell you: your last customs were AWESOME!

Also, I can't stop listening Tool recently (Opiate song and album)! Here's hoping it's one of the songs you done :P

Do you also plan on doing some APC?

thanks again for doing Tool <3

x
studying hard to become a customs author!

#37 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 147 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 10:55 PM

Hey guys! Puscifer update! Also, I fixed all the URLs, no more left-clicking and "Open in New Window." Sorry about that! You should have said, "Hey stupid!"

Thanks. This made my day. I can't stop laughing [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

How ironic, because this made my day! :D Haha, I'm so glad you can relate to the pain! Friggin' machine, that guy.

Hi!! Sorry I took so long to tell you: your last customs were AWESOME!

Woah! No way am I worthy of an all caps AWESOME! Too much honor! Thanks, Lyrrah! :) I'll be fixing the kinks soon!

Do you also plan on doing some APC?

thanks again for doing Tool <3

I sure do! "The Package" will be coming any day now, and I am working on another song by them now!

You are very welcome! :D And you should be quite happy with the Tool project I am slowly but surely picking away at!

#38 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted September 26, 2014 - 11:08 PM

I will cross my fingers until they contort that you deliver "3 Libras."

#39 MrKnifeGuy

MrKnifeGuy
  • 235 posts

Posted December 19, 2014 - 03:58 AM

Any update on your customs? Hopefully you're still alive! :excited:

#40 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 147 posts

Posted December 24, 2014 - 08:01 PM

Hey guys! Sorry for the long absence. Very glad the semester is over. It hit me pretty hard!

Real quick - Today was supposed to be an 8 track release, but I have to travel for the holidays and am walking out the door as we speak! The following songs are 100% done on guitar, bass, and drums, but magma decided to be a pain for me this morning! I will try have them compiled for the weekend. Sorry they aren't today! :(

A Perfect Circle: Blue
A Perfect Circle: The Package
A Perfect Circle: 3 Libras
Disturbed: Monster
System of a Down: Lonely Day

So please check back this weekend/start of next week(I have to finish something for someone that should have been finished a long time ago, it shouldn't take long, but it will take top priority)!

Furthermore, the Tool project is coming along nicely and I will be releasing songs as I finish them instead of as a giant pack. (My schedule is nuts.) If you want an advanced copy of Rosetta Stoned (Guitar Only), Hush (Drums only), or Hooker with a Penis (Bass only), PM me!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Eve! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tool, Full Band

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)