DenVaktare's Customs - 3/17/17 - 4 Pack of brand new customs! (Shinedown, Zombie, Chevelle, EarlyRise) Upgrades to 2 old customs as well!

Tool Full Band

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#321 beeobee

beeobee
  • 25 posts

Posted March 22, 2017 - 08:25 PM

Hey man I saw that you're contributing to naginalJJ's Deftones project and that's awesome! Besides Tool I'd have to say Deftones is right up there as one of my favorite bands and now that you're gonna help out I'm expecting some really bad ass charts! Great to see and something more to look forward to every week!

#322 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 144 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 02:26 PM

Thanks very much for the new 4 pack of songs. 

Looking forward to trying the Shinedown & Rob Zombie songs this weekend. 

Thanks again appreciate your hard work & time ! 

You're so welcome! And thanks as always for taking the time to comment. It's so appreciated! I really hope you enjoyed them!  :D

Great stuff, thanks for fixing up the older songs too, I know that's not always fun to do but in this case it was worth it.

Oh it's definitely my pleasure! No way I was going to be leaving you guys with my initial very-sub-par work. Thanks for commenting! And sorry it took so long to fix up Starseed! I guess I was saving one of the best for last? I'm almost done with fixes to all old customs, so I'm very excited!  :D

Just played Son Of Sam, it's as fun to play as it sounds. Thanks for that!

Thanks so much for playing it! And I'm really glad you enjoyed it! And I know right?! I'm so happy it translated so well.

Another great effort! You rock.

Thanks, MrKnifeGuy!  :D. Be on the lookout for the next release! "I Get It" is coming your way! And a surprise!  :haw:

Hey man I saw that you're contributing to naginalJJ's Deftones project and that's awesome! Besides Tool I'd have to say Deftones is right up there as one of my favorite bands and now that you're gonna help out I'm expecting some really bad ass charts! Great to see and something more to look forward to every week!

naginalJJ is definitely a beast for taking that discography head on! And really? Nice!  And I really wish I had more for him! But thanks beeobee!  :D And damn, I'm flattered you think my charts are bad ass! And definitely, I'm there with you! It's awesome that another in-demand band is being brought to this fantastic game!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tool, Full Band

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users