DenVaktare's Customs - 2/2 - 2 Pack! "One Man Army" by Our Lady Peace, and "Emotional Drought" by Chevelle!

Tool Full Band

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#381 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 198 posts

Posted February 2, 2018 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for the additional Chevelle and even more Zombie tracks! Nice of you to share these! -

You are very welcome! And thank you! I really appreciate the comment. Zombie vocals are coming soon too! Also, I have an awesome Zombie-related surprise that should also drop soon.

#382 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 198 posts

Posted February 2, 2018 - 06:08 PM

Hey guys! New 2-pack of songs available in the database! "Emotional Drought" by Chevelle, and "One Man Army" by Our Lady Peace. Expect more content from both artists from me. 

#383 NeedDreamer

NeedDreamer
  • 200 posts

Posted February 3, 2018 - 12:31 AM

More Our Lady Peace anytime! Ever consider more Canadian artists like Moist or I Mother Earth?

#384 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 198 posts

Posted February 4, 2018 - 12:32 AM

More Our Lady Peace anytime! Ever consider more Canadian artists like Moist or I Mother Earth?

Rush is arguably my favorite band of all time, but they are heavily charted otherwise I would have had my claws in Canada a long long time ago! I have never heard of Moist but I will check them out! I Mother Earth... did they have a song called "Levitate" as official DLC? I remember enjoying that track. I'll check them out as well. Thanks for the comment!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tool, Full Band

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users