XflamedX's Customs 12/19/2015 ( Manic by cYsmix Gtr only Custom)

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted February 26, 2016 - 11:16 AM

Are you also considering charting some RWBY Volume 3 songs as well? There's some great, heavy stuff there, like "When It Falls" and "Divide."

Well i was waiting for the Volume 3 soundtrack to be released but i will be Doing When it Falls 100% for sure and as for the new customs Database i did not know there was one due to the fact that i release customs very seldom as of late but i will check it out so thanks for the heads up.

Check Out my customs Including J-pop,J-rock,Vocaloid songs and Songs from the hit Show RWBY and More Click - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2657

#102 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 771 posts

Posted February 26, 2016 - 11:19 AM

Well i was waiting for the Volume 3 soundtrack to be released but i will be Doing When it Falls 100% for sure

Let me know when you do this, I would love to help :)

kFntCK9.jpg

#103 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted February 26, 2016 - 12:18 PM

Let me know when you do this, I would love to help :)

Thanks will Do and i Just uploaded A fresh new custom to the Database moving forward ill  just announce my stuff here and upload them to the database as well as move all my previous customs to Database as well to make them more accessible to everyone.

Check Out my customs Including J-pop,J-rock,Vocaloid songs and Songs from the hit Show RWBY and More Click - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2657

#104 ghostbyob

ghostbyob
  • 380 posts

Posted February 26, 2016 - 12:23 PM

Hey xflamedx
please, respond my PMs :)
I have some files to you

Posted Image

#105 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted February 26, 2016 - 07:24 PM

Hey xflamedx
please, respond my PMs :)
I have some files to you

yea for sure send them my way. Let me know what you would like my help with in regards to the files

#106 Nettacki

Nettacki
  • 52 posts

Posted February 27, 2016 - 07:51 AM

Are you still considering tweaking some of your charts? I still see a lot of charting mistakes in songs like This Will Be The Day. 

#107 D65

D65
  • 11 posts

Posted November 14, 2017 - 09:59 PM

I've sent you a PM in regards to your work :) thanks for doing these covers they will for sure be fun to play

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)