XflamedX's Customs 12/19/2015 ( Manic by cYsmix Gtr only Custom)

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#21 AkiraNomuraBCN

AkiraNomuraBCN

Phase Shift Guy 2

• 376 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 08:29 PM

Thanks for all your songs!!!

Can you add CAT reductions in all the songs?

Thanks

#22 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 12, 2014 - 01:31 AM

Keep the RWBY customs coming! Any plans for Mirror, Mirror?

yea as a matter of fact i have a couple of friends who are hounding me on mirror mirror lol so i will be doing that as well right now im finishing up vocals for a vocaloid song but after i will do I wish the skee-lo version then This Will Be the Day and most likely mirrors after that so lets see. Im alternating so i can clear my list and fulfill some requests.
Check Out my customs Including J-pop,J-rock,Vocaloid songs and Songs from the hit Show RWBY and More Click - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2657

#23 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 12, 2014 - 01:34 AM

Thanks for all your songs!!!

Can you add CAT reductions in all the songs?

Thanks

Well moving forward i might go back and at least do CAT reductions for the songs that do not have them Including but not limited to charting whatever instruments may be missing from those songs if nobody wants to pick them up and turn them into full band charts eventually i will.
Check Out my customs Including J-pop,J-rock,Vocaloid songs and Songs from the hit Show RWBY and More Click - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2657

#24 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 12, 2014 - 10:34 AM

Posted Image
Download: http://www.mediafire... ... eno_rb3con
Preview:

Ok so crack is officially finished and i will be working on I Wish by Skee-lo next also I am in the process of reviving Now or Never By Nano i had Drums/Bass/Gtr done already so im going to go back and chart vocals. 1 more thing for everyone asking for This Will Be The Day i added it to my Whats Next List so it will be completed sometime by the end of this week so maybe like sunday or probably before that. And so you know its happening For Realz here is a preview of Guitar i did about 3months ago or so.

Enjoy My latest custom and as always feel free to make requests specifically pertaining to genres i have done the most or of artists i have already previously done. I will take them into consideration and most likely chart them eventually :c00l:

#25 GreenIllusion

GreenIllusion
  • 17 posts

Posted August 12, 2014 - 11:02 PM

Lovely, glad you're doing these! :D Would you consider doing "Hm? Ah, yes/E? Aa, sou"? Love the sound of that song so much, especially the piano. It might be outside your area, seeing Miku´s name just reminded me of this song:

Here's the original:
And here's an english cover, which I really really like too:

#26 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 12, 2014 - 11:26 PM

Lovely, glad you're doing these! :D Would you consider doing "Hm? Ah, yes/E? Aa, sou"? Love the sound of that song so much, especially the piano. It might be outside your area, seeing Miku´s name just reminded me of this song:

Here's the original:
And here's an english cover, which I really really like too:

I was going to wait till i finished my list and finished up some songs from RWBY but hell i will do it now. My plan is to Completely Chart The full Soundtrack of Both Project Diva F and F2nd over the course of the upcoming months starting after i clear my whats next list and the Requested RWBY songs. Also feel lfree to check out my youtube channel for updates and gameplay for Rhythm games besides rock band and here is a link to me getting a perfect on Hm? Ah, yes

#27 GreenIllusion

GreenIllusion
  • 17 posts

Posted August 13, 2014 - 12:50 AM

Awesome, looking forward to it! :D
Would it be possible to make a version with the english cover as well somehow? Maybe the singer (Miku-tan) wouldnt mind recording her voice again, in higher quality.

Also, you kicked the songs ass! I've only played it on a PSP, and that was the first song I played... So I did not do so well, but after some time I atleast finished it with an OK score...

#28 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 13, 2014 - 01:33 AM

Awesome, looking forward to it! :D
Would it be possible to make a version with the english cover as well somehow? Maybe the singer (Miku-tan) wouldnt mind recording her voice again, in higher quality.

Also, you kicked the songs ass! I've only played it on a PSP, and that was the first song I played... So I did not do so well, but after some time I atleast finished it with an OK score...

Hmm well i can ask if the singer wouldnt mind re-recording the vocals and ill see and yea i love the Project Diva Franchise i have all of the games and i cant wait for PDF2nd to release here in the states in november. I have the vita version so i couldnt record any gameplay yet but the songs are freaking awesome.

#29 princecamaro28

princecamaro28
  • 64 posts

Posted August 13, 2014 - 01:38 AM

then This Will Be the Day.

Yesssssssssss! I fucking love the RWBY soundtrack so much!

#30 XThe ArcX

XThe ArcX
  • 15 posts

Posted August 13, 2014 - 01:48 AM

More Jeff Williams! I'm a big fan of his work on RWBY and rvb, and as of now, you're the only person to chart his stuff. Many thanks for the two you've released of his so far!

#31 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 13, 2014 - 03:04 AM

More Jeff Williams! I'm a big fan of his work on RWBY and rvb, and as of now, you're the only person to chart his stuff. Many thanks for the two you've released of his so far!

i am gonna keep'em coming so expect more jeff williams from me :D plus im looking forward for when Volume 2's Album drops so i can do the new stuff as well in the future.

#32 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 15, 2014 - 09:06 AM

Posted Image
Download: http://www.mediafire... ... oyd_rb3con
Preview:

Ok so a nice change of pace i did a cool Hip Hop Pop song for the hell of it and i really liked this song. There aren't any reductions on pro keys once again but there are reasons 1 being the chart is horridly easy as hell to play. So i really didnt see any reason to bother with that.

Also i was gonna chart guitar because you can hear it during the intro but during the main chorus and other sections of the song its almost completely Buried under everything else so i opted out of charting guitar.

One more thing I primarily did this song for the drums and vocals because i like singing this song a lot and i believe i did a pretty good job with it. If any of you guys play it on vocals/Harmonies let me know what you think. I feel i am getting a lot better at charting them.

One last thing i swear :) For everyone waiting on This will be the day i have already started working on it and like i said on my previous post i should hopefully have it out by this sunday at the latest.

#33 princecamaro28

princecamaro28
  • 64 posts

Posted August 20, 2014 - 02:10 PM

Hate to be "that guy", but where's This Will Be the Day?

#34 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 20, 2014 - 07:05 PM

Hate to be "that guy", but where's This Will Be the Day?

:sweatdrop: Lmao dont be sorry for asking a perfectly warranted question. First i would like to say that i started doing it last sunday but all of a sudden i got sidetracked because i wanted to learn how to get the proper Piano sheet music transcribed into reaper because i wanted to chart Hm? Ah, Yes which is a vocaloid song but i wanted to chart the keys proper hence why This Will Be The Day has been delayed. I am finished with guitar and bass i just need Vocals and Drums i should have this will be the day done by Saturday. So just sit tight a little longer

#35 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 22, 2014 - 09:21 AM

Posted Image
Download: http://www.mediafire... ... iku_rb3con
Preview:

So this was requested and i was gonna do it anyways so i pushed the release of This Will Be The Day back a bit so i could work on this song. Now i will say this learning to chart pro keys is no easy task. I had to move like 10 notes down a octave because they were out of any range RB3 would support. Also i didn't do reductions for pro keys because i didn't know where to start. Also i didn't know what notes to remove without making the chart feel awkward to play. I will most likely re-visit the chart at a later time and update it with reduction where needed. This Will Be The Day is my next release i promise :D

#36 AkiraNomuraBCN

AkiraNomuraBCN

Phase Shift Guy 2

• 376 posts

Posted August 22, 2014 - 10:57 AM

Thanks for Eh? Ah Sou!!! I really love this song!!

#37 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 27, 2014 - 08:48 AM

Posted Image
Downloads:
Single Pedal: http://www.mediafire...TheDay1x_rb3con
2x Bass Pedal: http://www.mediafire...TheDay2x_rb3con
Preview:

Ok so first i just want to say sorry for being so late on this release. I had a few unforeseen events that occurred recently that slowed the completion of this custom. So without further ado enjoy. I was really attentive to drums this time around getting it as accurate as possible. Considering I am not a pro at charting drums i mean I'm ok at it but sometimes i may miss a thing or two i did a pretty good job on this chart. I had to re-tempo map the entire song because the tempo i had when i made the guitar only chart was fine but was too slow when i was charting vocals and drums so i felt it needed to change so its alot faster. Also i was going to author the overdrive like i did in my last custom but considering the fact that the overdrive depletes very fast and the song being pretty hard on drums i figured i'd do it this way instead. I still like to make things easier to gold star every now and then :P

#38 C16

C16
  • 353 posts

Posted August 27, 2014 - 06:24 PM

YES

#39 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,372 posts

Posted August 27, 2014 - 07:33 PM

I had to re-tempo map the entire song because the tempo i had when i made the guitar only chart was fine but was too slow when i was charting vocals and drums so i felt it needed to change so its alot faster.

What does that mean? I guess I'd better have a look.

#40 xflamedx

xflamedx
  • 54 posts

Posted August 28, 2014 - 01:03 AM

I had to re-tempo map the entire song because the tempo i had when i made the guitar only chart was fine but was too slow when i was charting vocals and drums so i felt it needed to change so its alot faster.

What does that mean? I guess I'd better have a look.

well the bpm i had for the song before was 96 and so i changed it to 190 because the song is fast paced, When i charted the guitar custom months ago i was still a rookie so it worked out fine but i ended up opting for a faster tempo for the full band chart which also ment recharting guitar for the most part.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)