Divine Smooof's Customs: Portal of I by Ne Obliviscaris

full band chiptune custom smooof death grips tag ne obliviscaris

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,589 posts

Posted July 26, 2015 - 05:38 PM

Cool to see a custom from Rayman Legends. Those music bits in the game were awesome.

#62 Gaden9210

Gaden9210
  • 7 posts

Posted July 26, 2015 - 06:43 PM

Wow, a NeO custom, im gonna have to dust off my guitar for that one :D

#63 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 372 posts

Posted July 26, 2015 - 08:02 PM

Monty on the run! (Wow I feel old)
Thank you.
Aerodynamic is in the C3 database though (otherwise I would be all over that one as well).

w o r k                                                            w. i. p.                                                                   w a n t

C3U

#64 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,926 posts

Posted July 26, 2015 - 08:24 PM

You need to remove any customs that have a C3 or official DLC/RBN version. Only warning before I do it for you.

#65 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted July 26, 2015 - 08:31 PM

As others mentioned, you should remove Aerodynamic.

Also, is there a way you can maybe link to individual songs? I really just want the Ne Obliviscaris track, but don't want to download 39 other guitar-only customs just for one song.

#66 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 104 posts

Posted July 27, 2015 - 03:27 AM

Oh, I wasn't aware Aerodynamic was on C3. Probably should have checked first. :ohdear: As requested, I will remove it from the forums. I will work on making individual downloads, and will remove the track pack DL link until i do just that. Glad to see all the support though, and I'll announce when I get the individual DL's up. :)
\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/

#67 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 104 posts

Posted July 27, 2015 - 03:41 AM

The Download Link now links to the individual tracks rather than a track pack.
\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/

#68 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted July 27, 2015 - 04:07 AM

I also did notice with the Ne Obliviscaris track, you named it "Tapestry of the Fallen Abstract," but the real title is "Tapestry of the Starless Abstract."

#69 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 104 posts

Posted July 27, 2015 - 04:42 AM

whoops :/ I guess I was in such a hurry to release these that I named it wrong. I'll work on fixing the name.

#70 The Aftermath

The Aftermath
  • 161 posts

Posted July 27, 2015 - 12:49 PM

check your machine head song lol it's written Machine End as the artist name ;) just sayin'

#71 Rockin Rindy

Rockin Rindy
  • 136 posts

Posted August 3, 2015 - 01:10 PM

[quote name="Divine Smooof"]Recently I released a 40 song pack of songs for both Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band 3, so I thought I'd release it here. I charted all 40 of these songs. Here is the trailer video for the pack (Titled "Intense Smooof Hero", a parody name for the Intense Smoke Hero pack released years ago). It doesn't preview every song, but it has a few charts and a setlist scroll in the background.

Here are the songs available:

I'm Unable to download any song, The link under songs are dead and if you right click and save as all you get is this " Intense Smooof Hero Individual Songs for C3.html"

Help
Thanks RR
RockinRindy

#72 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 104 posts

Posted August 5, 2015 - 11:05 PM

https://drive.google...Nzg&usp=sharing

This link should work. All songs should also be available for download via this link.

#73 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 104 posts

Posted May 26, 2017 - 07:43 AM

Did a massive overhaul on the title post of this thread; also added the Duck Tales NES Moon Theme to the database :)

#74 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 104 posts

Posted September 5, 2017 - 12:00 AM

Just released Portal of I by Ne Obliviscaris. Check the main post for the DL links.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: full band, chiptune, custom, smooof, death grips, tag, ne obliviscaris

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users