C3 Forums

Kloporte's customs (11/26: Nonagon Infinity opens the door)

• Kloporte changed the title to Kloporte's customs (11/21: Magma - K.A 1)
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nonagon Infinity is finally complete! Thanks to MrPrezident for authoring vocals on Robot Stop. I made a full, 42-minute version and also split the album in two parts, like I did with Polygondwan

That's great to hear! Future of the Left is one of my favorite bands so I'm sure I'll chart more in the future. If you like FOTL you can also check out mclusky (their previous band, I charted one of t

Venus VNR - Veleda       Sleaford Mods - Tweet Tweet Tweet    

Magma - K.A. I (Köhntarkösz Anteria part 1)

da8fUA3.jpg

Okay this one was particularly long to make. Harmonies and pro keys in particular took me a very long time, but I'm glad it's finally done. First Magma song in the database! I'm planning on doing De Futura as well, but that one is also long (17 minutes long to be exact). Should be fun nonetheless.

A HUGE thank you for Magma ! I've been waiting this for a long long time... And you did it ! I just subscribe today just to say thank you for that ^^ (and finally try to create some customs songs...). Et merci aussi pour les autres morceaux que tu proposes de notre variété française ;). I'm waiting for De Futura ^^

CyDo93U.png

Nonagon Infinity is finally complete! Thanks to MrPrezident for authoring vocals on Robot Stop.

I made a full, 42-minute version and also split the album in two parts, like I did with Polygondwanaland. Also, the whole album has custom venues.

Robot Stop

ujrGoPE.png

Big Fig Wasp

dmLG7y6.png

Gamma Knife

o5uvUo6.png

People-Vultures

8xahjYq.png

Mr. Beat

y4Lbi0R.png

Evil Death Roll

AxDEgjE.png

Invisible Face

5Sfd7yz.png

Wah Wah

kWQ6hKU.png

Road Train

JPbIuLY.png

Nonagon Infinity (full album)

8Drlxed.png

Nonagon Infinity (Part 1: Robot Stop, Big Fig Wasp, Gamma Knife, People-Vultures)

6vrRRiv.png

Nonagon Infinity (Part 2: Mr. Beat, Evil Death Roll, Invisible Face, Wah Wah, Road Train)

Nt3Cwga.png

I made a video of the full album custom, but it got blocked instantly on YouTube, so here's a playlist with all songs:

Enjoy!

EDIT: Full preview on Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R0C2a5W0D-vsA2vpf3sslRv2dtAh13KE/view

• Kloporte changed the title to Kloporte's customs (11/26: Nonagon Infinity opens the door)
1 hour ago, Kloporte said:

CyDo93U.png

Nonagon Infinity is finally complete! Thanks to MrPrezident for authoring vocals on Robot Stop.

I made a full, 42-minute version and also split the album in two parts, like I did with Polygondwanaland. Also, the whole album has custom venues.

Robot Stop

ujrGoPE.png

Big Fig Wasp

dmLG7y6.png

Gamma Knife

o5uvUo6.png

People-Vultures

8xahjYq.png

Mr. Beat

y4Lbi0R.png

Evil Death Roll

AxDEgjE.png

Invisible Face

5Sfd7yz.png

Wah Wah

kWQ6hKU.png

Road Train

JPbIuLY.png

Nonagon Infinity (full album)

8Drlxed.png

Nonagon Infinity (Part 1: Robot Stop, Big Fig Wasp, Gamma Knife, People-Vultures)

6vrRRiv.png

Nonagon Infinity (Part 2: Mr. Beat, Evil Death Roll, Invisible Face, Wah Wah, Road Train)

Nt3Cwga.png

I made a video of the full album custom, but it got blocked instantly on YouTube, so here's a playlist with all songs:

Enjoy!

Love this album - Thanks for making a full-album version as well! Incredible.