Kloporte's customs (11/24: C3Thon release, The Distillers - "The Hunger")

prog alternative kloporte primus french noise bungle

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#21 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,088 posts

Posted July 20, 2014 - 12:40 AM

If I must be super-duper technical, the actual title of the song is "I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home." But still, nice to see this here, with a full chart and everything. Kinda surprised vocals aren't devil tiered as well, but eh, that shit's always subjective.

#22 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted July 20, 2014 - 12:46 AM

Trololol is actually called "I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home", the genre would be Jazz and the year would be 1976, so you might wanna fix that if you do a new version sometime. Also for lipsync, it's not perfect but just using the MP3 or the ReaSynth rendition of the chart is a decent substitute to ventriloquism.

EDIT: Bit of ninja'ing I see :P

horror_movie_special fan club member

#23 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 259 posts

Posted July 20, 2014 - 01:29 AM

Had the time to do a quick fix/new version:

Posted Image

I just tested the song... looks WAY better (and even more hilarious) with dryvox, thanks for the tip ;)

#24 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,468 posts

Posted July 20, 2014 - 01:54 AM

So I went searching for the Vadrum customs after mentioning the Super Mario Bros 2 one that I played some time ago. I'm guessing the person who charted those is xBLooDLiNEx808x and I just checked his mediafire account and it appears he has made some updates to his customs. I havnt played any of these yet but they look promising. There is a Vadrum Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 3 one as well. I just looked at the Super Mario Bros 2 custom he has and its full band in visualizer.

https://www.youtube....xBLooDLiNEx808x

https://www.mediafir.../?w402ryi1zj2jg

#25 C16

C16
  • 353 posts

Posted July 20, 2014 - 04:44 AM

Snot doesn't have any dryvox, any chance of adding that? That bass solo is just too awesome to pass up.

#26 5fingerfister

5fingerfister
  • 14 posts

Posted July 20, 2014 - 06:51 AM

Awesome!!! Primus!!!

#27 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 259 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 02:51 AM

I just looked at the Super Mario Bros 2 custom he has and its full band in visualizer.

https://www.youtube....xBLooDLiNEx808x

https://www.mediafir.../?w402ryi1zj2jg

Damn, now it feels like I wasted several hours on this song while there was a better chart out there... but it's nice to see a full band version for this song (as well as a Vadrums SMB3 custom, I was wondering if it existed).

Snot doesn't have any dryvox, any chance of adding that? That bass solo is just too awesome to pass up.

I did a new version where I only fixed the vox difficulty and added dryvox as you requested ;)
It's not perfect, since the vocals are a bit of a mess, but it's better than no dryvox I guess.

Posted Image

#28 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,468 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 02:58 AM

Thanks for pointing out about the Vadrum customs which inspired me to look for more. The ones in that link are top quality. I played all the Super Mario Bros songs again and they are the tits. Next I need to try the Hungarian Dance and the few others he has. :P

I also tried out your My Name Is Mud(2x bass pedal) custom and its pretty good although for some reason I dont like the double bass charting at the end. I wish it was a consective double bass beat with the green toms thrown in instead of the kick sections being broken up.

#29 C16

C16
  • 353 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 05:43 AM

Thanks for going back on Snot!

#30 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 259 posts

Posted August 2, 2014 - 08:49 PM

Frank Zappa Drums 3-pack !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mr. Bungle - Quote Unquote (version 2):
Posted Image
You might have seen this in my WIP thread. I was looking for someone to author vocals, but I got no answer. However Nunchuck offered his help and fixed the reductions manually, and adjusted overdrive. Thanks a lot to him !

#31 Nunchuck

Nunchuck
  • 875 posts

Posted August 2, 2014 - 08:58 PM

Thank you for Mr Bungle. That rocks. I'm glad I could help. I love me some Mr Bungle. Respect!!!

#32 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 259 posts

Posted October 1, 2014 - 10:37 PM

Damn you college... I wish I had more time to chart!

Anyways, here are a few songs I charted the last few months and that I either kept secret or unfinished:
NEW! Suicide's an Alternative, You'll be Sorry - Suicidal Tendencies
Posted Image

Here's what was at first a song I used to do my quick FoF to RB3 tutorial. This convert is pretty basic and is more similar to the first conversions I did (although I added pro drums and made some changes to the guitar chart).

NEW! Threshold - Scott Pilgrim (original version)
Posted Image
Here is one song in two different versions: one is a covered, multitrack version which was really helpful for authoring; and the other is the original version in case people prefer this one and don't care about multitrack.
Vocals are authored, for once, but not in a great quality. It was my first attempt charting vocals and turns out it's authored higher as it should be. ;)

NEW! Threshold - Scott Pilgrim (cover, multitrack version)
Posted Image

NEW! Coddingtown - Primus
Posted Image
Original guitar chart by FrOogle, I added drums, bass, overdrive (unison phrases) and practice sessions. :)

As always, feedback would be greatly appreciated. More to come if everything goes as planned! :D

#33 Froogzer

Froogzer
  • 296 posts

Posted October 1, 2014 - 10:46 PM

Aww yeah! Coddingtown! And my geetar chart too!
*explodes with happiness xD *

Charter and procrastinator extraordinaire, at your disservice. D:

#34 Saint Harri

Saint Harri
  • 22 posts

Posted October 2, 2014 - 02:41 AM

I was planning on doing Threshold one of these days but I'm honestly glad someone else got to it before me. Lost my motivation to get it done. That said, I can't wait to play your version! I've got a "We Are Sex Bob-Omb" custom posted on my thread too if you wanna give that a go.

#35 EcoFreak

EcoFreak
  • 228 posts

Posted October 2, 2014 - 02:08 PM

THRESSHOOOOLLLDDDDDD!

#36 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 259 posts

Posted October 5, 2014 - 08:28 PM

NEW! At Least It Was Here - The 88

Posted Image
Thanks a lot to DoNotPassGo for fixing my tempo map! :)

#37 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 678 posts

Posted October 5, 2014 - 08:42 PM

That's nice!

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#38 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 259 posts

Posted October 14, 2014 - 09:20 PM

NEW! The Real Meaning of Christmas - Future of the Left
Posted Image

Here's a song from a band that I really love. Going to see them in concert next month!

Song preview (audio)

#39 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 259 posts

Posted October 17, 2014 - 10:15 AM

NEW! The Jeweller's Hands - Arctic Monkeys

Posted Image
Great song with a great ending on drums. Featuring overdrive, practice sections, and all that. :P

I also created a spreadsheet listing all my customs/converts made so far. ;)

#40 Arc7icMonkeys

Arc7icMonkeys
  • 30 posts

Posted October 17, 2014 - 10:33 AM

NEW! The Jeweller's Hands - Arctic Monkeys

Posted Image
Great song with a great ending on drums. Featuring overdrive, practice sections, and all that. :P

I also created a spreadsheet listing all my customs/converts made so far. ;)

Merci :excited: :excited:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: prog, alternative, kloporte, primus, french, noise, bungle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users