Completing Guitar Hero - Community Edition

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,286 posts

Posted June 19, 2014 - 04:35 PM

Eventually i will probably delete the first post but for now it is a great source for me to make the spreadsheets. The color coding you did is a major plus for me in separating what has been done, not done etc.

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#22 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 716 posts

Posted June 19, 2014 - 04:41 PM

Excellent job on the spreadsheet doc!

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#23 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted June 19, 2014 - 07:40 PM

Eventually i will probably delete the first post but for now it is a great source for me to make the spreadsheets. The color coding you did is a major plus for me in separating what has been done, not done etc.

Excellent, I'm glad it was useful. Really, I just wanted to let you know I wouldn't get butthurt if you deleted it. :-)

#24 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,286 posts

Posted June 19, 2014 - 08:45 PM

haha you said butthurt
thanks a million for doing that original post, I would never have attempted this project without that info. Now its just a lot of copy/paste stuff

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#25 Nomad

Nomad
  • 3 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 07:09 PM

Hi guys,

I think most of you're (I mean from the admins to that little beginner charters who serves the community) stuffed with that "thanks maan, awesome work doing this, you re my god" compliments but indeed I feel I must thank all of you again =) I have a long (and maybe some emotional haha) story to tell how I found this platform but this is another subject for now.

About this topic I just want to ask you that if released ones are certainly inculded in song database or not. Because I could not find some of them (f.e. Dio - Holy Diver). Or is there a spreadsheet somewhere and I just missed? Man I get lost and blinded in the first page and I could only find GH1' s spreadsheet. I'm new to this forum so pls excuse me if I fooled =)

#26 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 07:53 PM

(f.e. Dio - Holy Diver)

Released as official DLC for Rock Band, so that is why with that one and many other GH1 songs are not done as customs (loads of GH1 on disc for Rock Band 3 for example)

horror_movie_special fan club member

#27 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,469 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hi guys,

I think most of you're (I mean from the admins to that little beginner charters who serves the community) stuffed with that "thanks maan, awesome work doing this, you re my god" compliments

No we're not, keep 'em coming. :)

#28 Nomad

Nomad
  • 3 posts

Posted October 31, 2014 - 07:07 PM

Allright now I'm not responsible, u asked for it =P Joking apart, seeing whole Mindcrime album (which comes in top3 of my favorite albums) and other Queensryche songs (especially full multitracks) blowed my mind off. For years I have dreamed playing this songs and I didn't even think this will come true. I was telling myself "put aside the playing these songs, no one ever knows this underrated awesome band." It really makes me feel great to know that there is someone around the world who can really suprise me about this disbelief. I want to do sth more than saying "thanks". But I do not know what I can, at least for now =)

Released as official DLC for Rock Band, so that is why with that one and many other GH1 songs are not done as customs (loads of GH1 on disc for Rock Band 3 for example)

Then I must find Phase Shift conversions of them, since I do not have RB =/ Any help for this? Otherwise I'll do the job myself. I guess your CON tools makes this possible but I have no idea about where to start. Guess I need a deep investigation on tutorials.

Thansk for your interest. Anyway, I do not want to ruin this topic with my own problems. You can PM me if got sth to say.

#29 columbo777

columbo777

The Pro Wannabe

• 353 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 02:08 PM

confused, where do I get this?
Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) (Released 10/09/12)
and is there an "improved version"?

Find all the known Guitar PRO upgrades on the RB PRO upgrades tracker google-sheet:

https://docs.google....SV_o/edit#gid=0

#30 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,469 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 02:18 PM

confused, where do I get this?
Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) (Released 10/09/12)

You buy it. ;)

#31 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,407 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 02:48 PM

Ironically, he did, the first week.

#32 columbo777

columbo777

The Pro Wannabe

• 353 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 04:26 PM

ah, so I am NOT looking for a "upgraded" version... No problem, I had some poor notes on that and I'll get back to my regularly scheduled work now.

Find all the known Guitar PRO upgrades on the RB PRO upgrades tracker google-sheet:

https://docs.google....SV_o/edit#gid=0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users