Kem & Friends Customs - December 29th: The Donnas!

the rolling stones Halestorm The Sounds The Monkees The Hush Sound The Donnas Sammy Hagar

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#41 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted August 2, 2014 - 06:49 PM

One new song this week:

Posted Image
http://www.mediafire... ... ve1_rb3con
George Thorogood & the Destroyers - Move it on Over (Live)

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#42 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 682 posts

Posted August 22, 2014 - 06:48 PM

Fall Behind Me isn't lined up the the grid on drums.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#43 K3rn3L

K3rn3L
  • 18 posts

Posted August 29, 2014 - 04:44 PM

Great job Bro.
Thanks.

#44 JiggleBill

JiggleBill
  • 40 posts

Posted August 29, 2014 - 06:03 PM

Definitely gonna check out Move It On Over later on today! Thanks for the songs!!

#45 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted August 29, 2014 - 08:37 PM

Fall Behind Me isn't lined up the the grid on drums.

Ack! Just noticed this post. I will check out the song and see what I can do. Thanks for the heads up.

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#46 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted December 16, 2014 - 08:02 PM

Hey guys.

Sorry I have been lax on releases for so long. Work got busier than expected. On that note, don't expect too much for me until work lets up again in May.

That said, I will be able to squeeze out a release or two every once in a while. The first of these should be released by the end of the week. I know I've said similar things before, but I really mean it this time! The song itself is done I just have to test it and make sure nothing is wonky. It probably won't blow anyone's minds but it is a solid song, imo.

Another thing I wanted to mention is the new title of this thread. Nothing grand, I just wanted to rebrand it to 'Kem's Customs' to be more consistent with the rest of the board.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I have coming for you and please be patient. There will be more coming!

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#47 clintilona

clintilona
  • 630 posts

Posted December 16, 2014 - 09:26 PM

Welcome back! We've had a lot of fun with your customs at our recent Rock Band gatherings.
**Rock Band needs more Power Metal**

#48 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted December 18, 2014 - 04:50 PM

Welcome back! We've had a lot of fun with your customs at our recent Rock Band gatherings.

Hey clint, glad to hear that. Always happy to see people enjoying my customs.

I should have an announcement about my new release some time today.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#49 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted December 18, 2014 - 07:42 PM

Well as it turns out there won't be a new release from me this week. Sorry to get my hopes up (and maybe some of yours too).

The next time I'll have to really work on a song probably won't be until March, at the earliest. Sigh.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#50 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,469 posts

Posted December 18, 2014 - 07:48 PM

Well as it turns out there won't be a new release from me this week. Sorry to get my hopes up (and maybe some of yours too).

The next time I'll have to really work on a song probably won't be until March, at the earliest. Sigh.

That's unfortunate, your songs are really great and your selections are very popular. We all look forward to your next song, your work is extremely appreciated!

#51 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted December 18, 2014 - 08:07 PM

That's unfortunate, your songs are really great and your selections are very popular. We all look forward to your next song, your work is extremely appreciated!

Thanks Far. That's the kind of encouragement I need to get off my ass and chart :) If I had that kind of support 24/7, maybe I could get all the customs I want out by sometime in the next century :)

Perhaps I will try and work on something over the holiday break...

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#52 Elwood19

Elwood19
  • 33 posts

Posted March 26, 2015 - 10:27 AM

I also want to chime in and say thank you for your great work! I'd like to request the Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! live versions of Midnight Rambler and Sympathy. Thanks!

#53 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted March 26, 2015 - 12:10 PM

I also want to chime in and say thank you for your great work! I'd like to request the Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! live versions of Midnight Rambler and Sympathy. Thanks!

Yes I would like those too :)

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#54 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted April 28, 2015 - 06:08 PM

New song:

Posted Image
http://www.mediafire...dsShakeF_rb3con
The Sounds - Shake Shake Shake

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#55 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted April 28, 2015 - 10:09 PM

I just wanted to make sure I gave a shout out to Farottone and Tails4eva for their help with this newest song.

Thanks guys!

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#56 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,469 posts

Posted April 29, 2015 - 12:34 AM

I just wanted to make sure I gave a shout out to Farottone and Tails4eva for their help with this newest song.

Thanks guys!

Lies, I did nothing!

#57 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted April 29, 2015 - 12:38 AM

Thanks guys!

Lies, I did nothing!

You bumped my thread. That's more than enough :)

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#58 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,302 posts

Posted April 29, 2015 - 03:58 AM

Good to see you back Kemiroch :D Will definitely add this to my collection. Thanks

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#59 PopGoesRockBand

PopGoesRockBand
  • 871 posts

Posted April 29, 2015 - 11:13 PM

if you need other insturments added let me know, i could help with whatever man.

#60 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 718 posts

Posted May 6, 2015 - 06:14 PM

if you need other insturments added let me know, i could help with whatever man.

Technically I think there are some keys in the song, but I have trouble picking them out. If you want to take a whack at it, you are more than welcome :)

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the rolling stones, Halestorm, The Sounds, The Monkees, The Hush Sound, The Donnas, Sammy Hagar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users