"Customs Outhouse Showdown" S01E05 Daniel Boone & Jimmy Buffet

• Please log in to reply
2236 replies to this topic

#21 Sid Kafizz

Sid Kafizz
  • 264 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 12:29 AM

Can I get a heads-up when the Triumph and Goo Goo Dolls tracks are back on line? I'm looking forward to trying them!

#22 MrKnifeGuy

MrKnifeGuy
  • 236 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 03:42 AM

Oh, these look fantastical to play. Does anyone know if someone has converted Sponge - Plowed? I love that song.

#23 Smoothness

Smoothness
  • 23 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 04:21 AM

Yes!! Lips of An Angel Finally!! too bad there's no drums.. :( but that's okay. You should try to make "Pretty Handsome Awkward" By The Used. It was a Guitar Hero III DLC and also a Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock DLC. :D Thanks for sharing!
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ilejayyy
My Gamertag: Smoothness
RB Custom Requests: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1926

#24 SecrtSqurl

SecrtSqurl
  • 6 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 08:46 AM

Yes!! Lips of An Angel Finally!! too bad there's no drums.. :( but that's okay. You should try to make "Pretty Handsome Awkward" By The Used. It was a Guitar Hero III DLC and also a Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock DLC. :D Thanks for sharing!

That is such a cool song that not alot of people know about. Good party song.

#25 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,466 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 09:51 AM

Oh, these look fantastical to play. Does anyone know if someone has converted Sponge - Plowed? I love that song.

I dont believe Plow has been done yet as that is on my GH request list too.

#26 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,041 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 09:41 PM

I have added Saving Abel Addicted. Have some timing issues

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#27 Smoothness

Smoothness
  • 23 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 02:57 AM

That is such a cool song that not alot of people know about. Good party song.

Yeah I'm surprised no one has made a custom for it yet. :(
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ilejayyy
My Gamertag: Smoothness
RB Custom Requests: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1926

#28 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT
  • 146 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 04:33 AM

Need to really work on your charting spots on One Of These Nights (guitar expert)...several spots go really off tempo within the first opening and verse of the song and really needs some work. At first thought it was tempo mapping, but played it a few times consecutively and I'm noticing some things are on point, some are not...take it from a guy that could play that song in GH near 97-100% X level last time he played it years back and now has majority of RB in those ranges, even most customs). I even just played it back to back against the GH game I still have....Seems the second of the double hammer-on combination in the beginning (in GH standard), you charted to the second HO instead of the first note.

#29 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,041 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 05:45 PM

Need to really work on your charting spots on One Of These Nights (guitar expert)...several spots go really off tempo within the first opening and verse of the song and really needs some work. At first thought it was tempo mapping, but played it a few times consecutively and I'm noticing some things are on point, some are not...take it from a guy that could play that song in GH near 97-100% X level last time he played it years back and now has majority of RB in those ranges, even most customs). I even just played it back to back against the GH game I still have....Seems the second of the double hammer-on combination in the beginning (in GH standard), you charted to the second HO instead of the first note.

I changed nothing but the notes magma doesn't allow such as sustains with other notes during the sustain & did no charting on these. I scaled back the sustains because GH has them lead right into each other. That's it.
I have played the song on my game and I don't see them issues.
I do know the song plays different in rockband than in GH

Bono

#30 clintilona

clintilona
  • 618 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 07:21 PM

Did you quantize the notes? It could be that you quantized some notes to a straight grid that were originally charted to a triplet grid.
**Rock Band needs more Power Metal**

#31 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,041 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 07:41 PM

Did you quantize the notes? It could be that you quantized some notes to a straight grid that were originally charted to a triplet grid.

As far as I know I didn't. I run the Mid through the midi cleaner, then I loaded to reaper custom RB3 Template, added harmonies, fixed the errors magma spit out & out popped a bouncing baby Eagles song.

Bono

#32 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,041 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 03:03 PM

Shinedown - Sounds of Madness.
My first crack at multi track.
I added drum fills but have no way of checking the drum chart, If you are a drummer please provide feedback
Posted Image

Bono

#33 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 03:23 PM

Awesome, thanks for churning out these converts! Most every single one is a song that I wanted converted too! I hope someone will be able to add the multi-tracks, drums, and keys (if applicable) to these songs!

#34 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,041 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 04:15 PM

I hope someone will be able to add the multi-tracks, drums, and keys (if applicable) to these songs!

Now that I kinda :excited: figured out the drums & multitrack I will be reworking the songs I posted. Keys are out of the question for me though.

Bono

#35 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 05:34 PM

I hope someone will be able to add the multi-tracks, drums, and keys (if applicable) to these songs!

Now that I kinda :excited: figured out the drums & multitrack I will be reworking the songs I posted. Keys are out of the question for me though.

Thanks so much for doing these. :excited:

We can never have too many GH converts. :)

#36 prewow

prewow
  • 103 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 05:43 PM

Thanks for sounds of madness :D

#37 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted March 27, 2014 - 03:19 PM

Schweet! I would love to see drums on the Goo Good Dolls song, Saving Abel song and the Hinder as those are the ones I was going to try to convert at some point too.

#38 asylumlord

asylumlord
  • 155 posts

Posted March 28, 2014 - 01:00 AM

Nice songs really glad to have a few of these now and i have a question are you able to do the guitar hero DLC converts of the Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato songs i would but i have no idea how.

#39 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,041 posts

Posted March 28, 2014 - 05:49 AM

Nice songs really glad to have a few of these now and i have a question are you able to do the guitar hero DLC converts of the Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato songs i would but i have no idea how.

I will have a look at the files

Bono

#40 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,041 posts

Posted March 28, 2014 - 07:28 AM

Redone the 3 songs below, links are in OP. They are now multi track & with drums. No need to delete cache as they have different song ID

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bono

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)