"Customs Outhouse" Aug 16/2019 A pile of customs

• Please log in to reply
2983 replies to this topic

#121 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,263 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 01:35 AM

A couple new ones, & yes I know Jamie's Cryin is in the repository. I had already finished it.

Posted Image
http://www.mediafire...ItUp1983_rb3con

Posted Image
http://www.mediafire...ryin1978_rb3con

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#122 Jusey1

Jusey1
  • 659 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 02:11 AM

I'm not a big kiss fan but another full band Van Halen song is always good.

Rawr! I'm a fluffy space raptor!

#123 FarCry2112

FarCry2112
  • 113 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 02:26 AM

Thanks for the update! The more classic rock, the better :)
"It's a far cry from the world we thought we'd inherit, it's a far cry from the way we thought we'd share it." -Rush

#124 Mycool

Mycool
  • 147 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 03:16 AM

A couple new ones, & yes I know Jamie's Cryin is in the repository. I had already finished it.

Holy Moly (people still say that right?), what an incredible selection of songs around these parts lately. Between all the stellar C3 releases and then you guys here in the "other customs" thread just killin' it, I'm crossing songs off my wishlist at an unprecedented rate. Thank you so much for these, both KISS and Van Halen are two of my all-time favorite bands. If you look close you can even see the KISS shirt on my forum avatar pic (which is also my XBOX Live avatar).

Forgive my ignorance but what is this repository you speak of? And perhaps most importantly, where can I find it? Unless you're referring to the old spreadsheet but I don't recall seeing a Jamie's Cryin custom anywhere before.

#125 Darksphere92

Darksphere92
  • 214 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 03:24 AM

Holy Moly (people still say that right?), what an incredible selection of songs around these parts lately. Between all the stellar C3 releases and then you guys here in the "other customs" thread just killin' it, I'm crossing songs off my wishlist at an unprecedented rate. Thank you so much for these, both KISS and Van Halen are two of my all-time favorite bands. If you look close you can even see the KISS shirt on my forum avatar pic (which is also my XBOX Live avatar).

Forgive my ignorance but what is this repository you speak of? And perhaps most importantly, where can I find it? Unless you're referring to the old spreadsheet but I don't recall seeing a Jamie's Cryin custom anywhere before.

here is the link to the repository http://www.keepitfis...tomsrepository/

#126 KyleJCrb

KyleJCrb
  • 116 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 03:36 AM

I believe the one in the repository is an old drums-only custom someone made awhile back (as are all of the Van Halen songs in there, actually...) So yes, this is very much welcome. Thank you!

#127 Mycool

Mycool
  • 147 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 03:38 AM

Wow that just blew my mind, thanks. So how can you tell which ones are full band and which ones aren't?

#128 Darksphere92

Darksphere92
  • 214 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 03:42 AM

Wow that just blew my mind, thanks. So how can you tell which ones are full band and which ones aren't?

Foo Fighters - Big Me is FB and EMHX, and some people here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2045 are re-releasing them.

#129 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,263 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 03:48 AM

There are some really good tunes in the repository, unfortunately a lot are only one instrument or expert only. If you download the C3 Con Tools & use the visualiser it will tell you what instruments are charted, It's a very handy tool. First download the tool, open it and click on Visualiser, drag any con file into the window that opened & release the mouse. It will tell you what instruments are used

http://www.pksage.co....php?f=12&t=211

Bono

#130 Mycool

Mycool
  • 147 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 04:07 AM

I'm not sure how I missed the whole repository discussion, but I'm sure glad it came up here. Thanks (again) to you guys for bringing me up to speed. It's time for me to scour and examine that list now. Is it weird that I find this fun?

#131 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,263 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 04:30 AM

I'm not sure how I missed the whole repository discussion, but I'm sure glad it came up here. Thanks (again) to you guys for bringing me up to speed. It's time for me to scour and examine that list now. Is it weird that I find this fun?

Not at all.

Bono

#132 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 682 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 04:33 AM

More VH! Awesome. Finally starting to wind down on the GH:VH tracks I think really needed to be converted.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#133 Jusey1

Jusey1
  • 659 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 04:47 AM

Foo Fighters - Big Me is FB and EMHX, and some people here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2045 are re-releasing them.

On my "fixes and upgrades" thread, I've also fixed up some of the customs that are on that list. (The biggest one being RHCP's "Can't Stop". Original version had a very very very very quiet music file where you couldn't even hear the song)...

And btw, took me about 5 tries to get 100% Gold Stars on "Jamie's Cryin'"! Definably one of my favorite Van Halen songs.

Rawr! I'm a fluffy space raptor!

#134 Prince-Damian

Prince-Damian
  • 66 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 05:28 AM

Really great to see these classic tracks converted.
Keep up the good work!

#135 beastman

beastman
  • 149 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 04:45 PM

Thank you so much for all the hard work. :)

#136 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 05:37 PM

Thanks for more great converts!

#137 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted April 15, 2014 - 07:32 PM

Thanks, grabbing both of these!

#138 Nunchuck