troipoison contribution (It was fun... )

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#21 NeedDreamer

NeedDreamer
  • 202 posts

Posted April 12, 2014 - 11:44 AM

This song is awesome. Hope the vocals will get tracked. That would be sweet!!!

#22 troipoison

troipoison
  • 168 posts

Posted May 14, 2014 - 02:37 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Dums only.
Credit to Furiouss

#23 FarCry2112

FarCry2112
  • 113 posts

Posted May 14, 2014 - 04:32 PM

Thank you for Never Enough, it's one of my favorites! Will you be updating other instruments in the future?
"It's a far cry from the world we thought we'd inherit, it's a far cry from the way we thought we'd share it." -Rush

#24 CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck
  • 392 posts

Posted May 14, 2014 - 04:37 PM

Can't wait to drum this. Thanks man.

#25 troipoison

troipoison
  • 168 posts

Posted May 14, 2014 - 04:38 PM

Thank you for Never Enough, it's one of my favorites! Will you be updating other instruments in the future?

Happy to oblige, any issues please let me know.
No instrument updates on this one.
If anyone wants to add some and requires .rpp files I will definitely accomodate. :)

#26 floydian123

floydian123
  • 222 posts

Posted May 14, 2014 - 05:26 PM

Happy to oblige, any issues please let me know.
No instrument updates on this one.
If anyone wants to add some and requires .rpp files I will definitely accomodate. :)

I would like to take a look at it. :)
I have become comfortably numb

#27 Nunchuck

Nunchuck
  • 941 posts

Posted May 14, 2014 - 05:26 PM

I have this file and it includes guitar and bass. It was on my list of stuff to do, along with 3 or 4 more FFPD tracks. I can throw the other instruments (G&B) together in a short while. But it will be at least a week or two before I plan to release them. I can probably get to this one song a bit quicker, but the rest will be along in just a short time. Including Way of the Fist, Dot Your Eyes, No One Gets Left Behind and Mama Said Knock You Out.

#28 FarCry2112

FarCry2112
  • 113 posts

Posted May 14, 2014 - 06:18 PM

I have this file and it includes guitar and bass. It was on my list of stuff to do, along with 3 or 4 more FFPD tracks. I can throw the other instruments (G&B) together in a short while. But it will be at least a week or two before I plan to release them. I can probably get to this one song a bit quicker, but the rest will be along in just a short time. Including Way of the Fist, Dot Your Eyes, No One Gets Left Behind and Mama Said Knock You Out.

Awesome!!
"It's a far cry from the world we thought we'd inherit, it's a far cry from the way we thought we'd share it." -Rush

#29 tattoodalton

tattoodalton
  • 3 posts

Posted May 15, 2014 - 04:37 AM

Finally Some FFDP!!!!! Hell Yeah Cant Wait.....
Posted Image

#30 stingercrazy

stingercrazy
  • 11 posts

Posted May 16, 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hi Troi good job cant seem to find the download link can youy send it to me ty

#31 troipoison

troipoison
  • 168 posts

Posted May 16, 2014 - 07:15 PM

Hi Troi good job cant seem to find the download link can youy send it to me ty

Patience....

#32 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted May 16, 2014 - 07:40 PM

Got so excited to see Yesterdays....then got sad to see it's drums only... :(

It's all good though. Congrats to all the drummers out there! :)

#33 FarCry2112

FarCry2112
  • 113 posts

Posted May 17, 2014 - 12:03 AM

Wow, awesome work Troipoison, I love Yesterdays! Yesterdays and Civil War are my favorite GNR tracks. Maybe someone would be willing to add other instruments. I'm going to attempt authoring next month. Hopefully, I can help out!

#34 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted May 17, 2014 - 01:19 AM

Excited to see more Use Your Illusion songs. Thanks

#35 troipoison

troipoison
  • 168 posts

Posted May 21, 2014 - 11:54 PM

bye

#36 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted May 22, 2014 - 12:06 AM

I played the 2X bass pedal version of Never Enough the other day and noticed some weird looking double bass sections towards the end of the song. The spacing didnt look right between the kicks. Occured twice during the song.

#37 troipoison

troipoison
  • 168 posts

Posted May 22, 2014 - 02:54 AM

I played the 2X bass pedal version of Never Enough the other day and noticed some weird looking double bass sections towards the end of the song. The spacing didnt look right between the kicks. Occured twice during the song.

I think I know the spot. Might PM you the fix later to confirm I'm correct before I repost it if you don't mind.

#38 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted May 22, 2014 - 06:24 AM

I think I know the spot. Might PM you the fix later to confirm I'm correct before I repost it if you don't mind.

Sure I'll give it a whirl. I was going to post a video of the song but I was having trouble gold starring it. I'll take another stab at it with your new version.

#39 troipoison

troipoison
  • 168 posts

Posted May 30, 2014 - 06:57 PM

Ok, I fixed the 2x issue on FFDP. I'm pretty sure I got the one you were talking about.
Added some old Smashing Pumpkins in drums only. As OP says, I wasn't going to bother uploading it, but I thought I should share the love on the chance there is a drummer out there who, like myself, enjoys this band back when they were good. It is a pretty good challenge too. (For me anyway :P)

#40 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted May 30, 2014 - 07:53 PM

Ok, I fixed the 2x issue on FFDP. I'm pretty sure I got the one you were talking about.
Added some old Smashing Pumpkins in drums only. As OP says, I wasn't going to bother uploading it, but I thought I should share the love on the chance there is a drummer out there who, like myself, enjoys this band back when they were good. It is a pretty good challenge too. (For me anyway :P)

I've never really given a thorough listen to Gish. I got into the Pumpkins when Siamese Dream came out, and was never really grabbed by the even rawer sound of Gish. That said, this song is pretty cool, and sounds like a blast to drum, so I will certainly grab it.

Any chance of any Siamese Dream era FoF songs hiding in the corners of the internet, waiting to be converted?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users