Gtafan421's Various Customs [1/17]

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Gtafan421

Gtafan421
  • 231 posts

Posted January 17, 2014 - 11:12 PM

For now, I'm going to just be uploading one song, but I do have more that I plan to upload in the future after adding (what I feel to be) essential parts if they're missing (like overdrive, solo markers, and drum fills). A lot of the songs I'll be uploading probably won't be entirely authored by me, or even really authored by me at all, at least not to an extent that I feel I deserve any credit. Most of the songs I'll be uploading are mainly sent to me or found on other sites.

Posted Image

The first custom I've uploaded is Into the Lungs of Hell by Megadeth. This chart was converted from Phase Shift, and the expert instruments were charted by furiouss from the Frets on Fire forums, but I'm not sure who the guy (or girl) was who did the hard difficulties for bass and guitar. Oddly, there is no hard reduction for drums, but I can't complain. I've only tried this once in game, and it seems to work fine. This, along with many other charts were sent to me by a friend, and as time goes, I'm going to be uploading more of them (there are about ten total, if I'm remembering right).

1/21 UPDATE:
So, if anyone here has seen it, I made a post in the song requests area for Judas Priest customs, and I said I had had Ram it Down... well, there's a lot of issues with that song and it's going to need more tweaking and adjusting than I had originally thought it would, unfortunately. That was going to be the next song I uploaded, but instead, I'll be uploading another Megadeth song. What one? You'll have to just wait and see (its not 502, thats coming later) :)
Motorbreath
It's how I live my life
I can't take it any other way

#2 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 02:04 AM

80's Megadeth goodness. thanks!

#3 floydian123

floydian123
  • 222 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 02:11 AM

LOVE this song,thank you so much! :excited:
I have become comfortably numb

#4 Mycool

Mycool
  • 147 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 05:20 AM

Awesome instrumental, thanks! I absolutely love this Megadeth album. Set the World Afire, 502, In my Darkest Hour, Hook In Mouth, etc. are some of my all-time favorite Megadeth songs. Any chance that you have any more tracks in the works from this particular mega metal masterpiece?

#5 kevinsesario182

kevinsesario182
  • 27 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 05:43 PM

awesome thank you :)

#6 Gtafan421

Gtafan421
  • 231 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 06:37 PM

You guys are very welcome! More stuff will be on the way!
Motorbreath
It's how I live my life

#7 Gtafan421

Gtafan421
  • 231 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 06:38 PM

Awesome instrumental, thanks! I absolutely love this Megadeth album. Set the World Afire, 502, In my Darkest Hour, Hook In Mouth, etc. are some of my all-time favorite Megadeth songs. Any chance that you have any more tracks in the works from this particular mega metal masterpiece?

I'll give you a hint:
"Pull over shithead! Its the cops!"
Motorbreath
It's how I live my life

#8 mercuryshadow09

mercuryshadow09
  • 174 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 06:43 PM

I'll give you a hint:

#9 Gtafan421

Gtafan421
  • 231 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 07:07 PM

I'll give you a hint:

Yup :)

That won't be for a while though. Its from a chart that I found, but, like with Into The Lungs of Hell, I can't allow myself to put it up without doing a little work. I'm going to crack it open and look at it tonight to see what needs to be worked on, but for now, there's another song on the way :)
Motorbreath
It's how I live my life

#10 mercuryshadow09

mercuryshadow09
  • 174 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 07:27 PM

That won't be for a while though. Its from a chart that I found, but, like with Into The Lungs of Hell, I can't allow myself to put it up without doing a little work. I'm going to crack it open and look at it tonight to see what needs to be worked on, but for now, there's another song on the way :)

Megadeth is my favorite band and gladly await anything you chart by them! :dance:

#11 Gtafan421

Gtafan421
  • 231 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 11:34 PM

Megadeth is my favorite band and gladly await anything you chart by them! :dance:

Well, I won't be actually charting these, but I'll just be adding stuff like overdrive and such where needed. I'm not super good at charting, so I'm just trying to find charts we don't already have for you guys to enjoy :)
Motorbreath
It's how I live my life

#12 mercuryshadow09

mercuryshadow09
  • 174 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 11:48 PM

Well, I won't be actually charting these, but I'll just be adding stuff like overdrive and such where needed. I'm not super good at charting, so I'm just trying to find charts we don't already have for you guys to enjoy :)

Makes no difference, all that matters.....MOAR MEGADETH!

#13 Mycool

Mycool
  • 147 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 03:07 PM

I'll give you a hint:

"Stopped for a 502, next time it's gonna be you!"...Love it, I can't wait :rock:

#14 mercuryshadow09

mercuryshadow09
  • 174 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 04:29 PM

Posted Image

Appears we have a winner, a little crazy but a winner!

#15 Gtafan421

Gtafan421
  • 231 posts

Posted January 21, 2014 - 05:04 PM

Quick update, see op for details on one future release. Not exactly the best news, but it's not too bad.
Motorbreath
It's how I live my life

#16 kevinsesario182

kevinsesario182
  • 27 posts

Posted January 22, 2014 - 05:08 PM

woohhoo its crazy on guitar :aaa:

#17 Gtafan421

Gtafan421
  • 231 posts

Posted January 23, 2014 - 01:01 AM

woohhoo its crazy on guitar :aaa:

I agree, I don't do much authoring these days though, and I don't have anyone's permission to mess with the charts, so I don't really want to mess with it. I can probably fix the sync and make it a little more lenient if anyone thinks it will greatly help. It'd be a bit though. I don't think its the hardest or most tight chart I've ever played though, I managed to get over 85% on both parts of the solo and I kind of suck at Rock Band since I stopped playing for a while. Maybe I'm just ridiculous at this song though.
Motorbreath
It's how I live my life

#18 Bryan2Blazed

Bryan2Blazed
  • 91 posts

Posted January 23, 2014 - 01:32 AM

I agree, I don't do much authoring these days though, and I don't have anyone's permission to mess with the charts, so I don't really want to mess with it.

What do you mean "permission"? You changed it into RB3 format. It's your baby now to do with what you want.

#19 Gtafan421

Gtafan421
  • 231 posts

Posted January 23, 2014 - 04:03 PM

I agree, I don't do much authoring these days though, and I don't have anyone's permission to mess with the charts, so I don't really want to mess with it.

What do you mean "permission"? You changed it into RB3 format. It's your baby now to do with what you want.

Well, as much as I wish I could say I was, I wasn't the one who converted this puppy (though I do have plans to convert a song that is by the same author, furiouss). I'm not sure who it was (someone who calls themselves Excalibur).
Motorbreath
It's how I live my life

#20 Gtafan421

Gtafan421
  • 231 posts

Posted January 28, 2014 - 04:06 PM

New track hopefully up tonight, just need to fix a couple more things. Sorry about the delay folks, been a bit busy.
Motorbreath
It's how I live my life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users