rock punk video game alternative

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#41 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,262 posts

Posted July 3, 2014 - 11:26 PM

Back with 2 full bands. Go easy, it's really my first time.
Posted Image
Download (Xbox) (Wii) (RPP)
Video game music that gets charted is usually popular or memorable. This is neither. It's just a nice rock mix of the original chip tune version.

Posted Image
[b]Download (Xbox) (Wii)
(RPP)
Please tell me I'm the first to do this. I can't keep pretending to chart vocals when it takes so long.

#42 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,372 posts

Posted July 3, 2014 - 11:31 PM

Your RPP link is the same as the Wii link. Can you update it so I can give it a once-over?

#43 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,262 posts

Posted July 4, 2014 - 12:13 AM

Okay fixed. Don't know why I keep messing that up.

#44 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,379 posts

Posted July 4, 2014 - 01:57 AM

Megaman 5 xbox link is actually the wii version.

#45 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,262 posts

Posted July 4, 2014 - 02:01 AM

Wow, so many problems. I'm definitely not going to make that mistake next time. Fixed.

#46 falconxcrunner09

falconxcrunner09
  • 24 posts

Posted July 4, 2014 - 02:32 AM

Please tell me I'm the first to do this. I can't keep pretending to chart vocals when it takes so long.

I believe you are and thanks!

#47 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 644 posts

Posted July 4, 2014 - 05:04 AM

Nice choice on the song. I'm not the biggest Muse fan, but I listened to that album and I liked that and Madness.

My Customs
AC/DC - Featuring over 60 full band
* tracks spanning 17 albums *unpitched vocals
Others - Featuring tracks from Oasis, The White Stripes, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Taylor Swift, and Michael Jackson.

#48 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted July 4, 2014 - 05:08 AM

Awesome, Panic Station! Picking that up for sure, thank you. Gotta agree with funky that Madness is a pretty awesome song too.

#49 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,262 posts

Posted July 4, 2014 - 05:41 AM

On the contrary, I thought Madness was pretty awful. I'd do it, but I really wanted a song or two out now. Maybe later, if this one is charted any good to begin with.

#50 MoneyReign

MoneyReign
  • 26 posts

Posted July 5, 2014 - 02:55 AM

Thank you for Panic Station, I had fun playing it in my setlist last night and it's one I will be playing often as it's one of my favourite Muse songs. It was easily the highlight of their last album as far as i'm concerned.

Thanks once again :dance:

#51 wreckem27

wreckem27
  • 215 posts

Posted July 8, 2014 - 08:01 PM

Thank you for charting Panic Station! Great song.

I did find the drum part a little odd. You seemed to have missed little snare hits here and there, and the part where they have the discoish beat wasn't charted. To be fair, it does sound like they have two different drum kits playing at once.

Still, it's out and I'm glad you took the time to do it. :)

#52 t-20-07

t-20-07
  • 99 posts

Posted July 13, 2014 - 11:45 PM

Stack, do your customs have Pro Drums?
Also, once I become familiar enough with authoring, I would like to try to track drums for Silversun Pickups "The Pit"

#53 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,262 posts

Posted July 14, 2014 - 12:45 AM

On these two, I did attempt it, yes. But they are more likely not be perfect. "What It's Like" didn't come with any, but I may attempt that later.

I'm cleaning up "The Pit" right now but here is an RPP of what I have so far to start fresh from again. It should be better than the last one.
http://www.mediafire... ... pit_v2.rar

#54 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,262 posts

Posted July 25, 2014 - 09:44 PM

These customs have been sitting for a while, so I'm glad they're finally out. You know, I'm not good enough to just chart vocals with no assistance at all.

Posted Image
This one is kind of popular, right? Nice guitar throughout the song.

Posted Image
The keys look like the more interesting part, but oh good on you if you can even hear the guitar or bass in some of those parts.

Posted Image
Fun little song from the Americana album. The background female vocal part is on the second harmony part.

Posted Image
How did this song not make it into the game normally? I doubt I'm the first, but it's basically only missing drums and harmonies now.

Posted Image
Good thing for those generic-ass guitar parts. Lots of very similar parts. If you hear the bass, tell me. I couldn't find it.

Also, a minor update to "Everything To Everyone" that you wouldn't notice.
Rechart of "The Pit" so it's actually at all playable, and updates to "The Future Is Now", fixing many issues.

#55 MrKnifeGuy

MrKnifeGuy
  • 235 posts

Posted July 26, 2014 - 04:09 AM

Great job. Any chance you might do any customs from Sparkle and Fade? Or from Smash or Ignition from The Offspring? I would love to see Heroin Girl from Everclear. Or Bad Habit, Kick Him When He's Down, Dirty Magic, Sessions, LAPD....... Im a fan of older Offspring if you cant tell. :)

#56 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,262 posts

Posted July 26, 2014 - 04:29 AM

I haven't heard of any of those, but I'd like to give them a try sometime down the road.

#57 MrKnifeGuy

MrKnifeGuy
  • 235 posts

Posted July 26, 2014 - 05:00 AM

I haven't heard of any of those, but I'd like to give them a try sometime down the road.

They're all from the early to mid 90's. If you're an Offspring fan, check those albums out. They're great!

#58 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 760 posts

Posted July 26, 2014 - 05:10 AM

Wow, you picked my two favorite Everclear songs. :) Thank you! I also love Why Dont You Get A Job. Awesome work.

#59 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,379 posts

Posted July 26, 2014 - 05:47 AM

Great job. Any chance you might do any customs from Sparkle and Fade? Or from Smash or Ignition from The Offspring? I would love to see Heroin Girl from Everclear. Or Bad Habit, Kick Him When He's Down, Dirty Magic, Sessions, LAPD....... Im a fan of older Offspring if you cant tell. :)

The whole Smash album should be charted IMO. Smash is the highest grossing indie album of all time. Serves it well because its just that good. I also like the earlier albums from them. I may just do Dirty Magic eventually.

#60 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted July 26, 2014 - 02:34 PM

There is a custom out there for You're Gonna Go Far Kid, that may be drums only? Any way, I don't think it has all the parts yours does. Perhaps you can integrate 'em?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rock, punk, video game, alternative

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users