304 replies to this topic

#301 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,335 posts

Posted June 27, 2017 - 05:18 AM

New upload to test the new C3U process.

GGGqwlQ.jpg

Hear me out on this one: that keyboard solo! If you're looking for something somewhat challenging on Keys, there it is. And also featuring an awkward Drums chart that was never meant to be played by a person. This doesn't have Guitar, but there's a suitable backup keyboard part to play.

#302 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,335 posts

Posted July 9, 2017 - 05:27 PM

Here's another single, new custom. "Intermission", by Blur.

1tITZl2.jpg

This is also the fastest custom I've worked on, peaking at a little over 400 bpm. I'm not sure if the difficulty tiers are all that accurate because it's tough to get a feel for how "difficult" it actually is.

#303 rcale

rcale
  • 299 posts

Posted July 9, 2017 - 10:16 PM

Thanks for this. I always forget this is Blur.

#304 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,335 posts

Posted November 13, 2017 - 04:15 AM

New updates to old customs. And hopefully for the last time for these, since they're among my oldest customs. Full band and all the bells and whistles and stuff like that.

dOAduit.jpg

First up, new to the database, is "The Pit", by Silversun Pickups. This now 5-year-old custom was fairly recent when I worked on it the first time. The previous version was so rough, it's no wonder I never reuploaded it. Not only did it not have proper reductions, it had an older and worse version of the chart for lower difficulties. I had to start over on this one, so it's an all-around brand new custom.

qAp5Blz.jpg

This one was still mostly okay. There are some minor refinements overall, and it also now includes vocals. I had a lot of fun with this one. This song is now almost 10 years old! I remember when I first heard it, sometime in 2010.

Finally, I'll be participating in the upcoming C3thon. Catch my next new custom there in December.

#305 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 309 posts

Posted November 13, 2017 - 04:27 AM

Oh boy, I'm firing up RB3 tonight just for The Pit - thank you so much for the update on it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rock, punk, video game, alternative

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users