Bon Jovi Ultimate Collection !!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Xdeadoralive

Xdeadoralive
  • 94 posts

Posted January 3, 2014 - 06:55 AM

I know that cd one is already in Rock Band, but I think that the second cd is as great as the first one... It contains the classics!!!!!! Come on Keep the Faith - These days.... CLASSIC

#2 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,464 posts

Posted January 3, 2014 - 11:34 AM

If only a certain author would start the ball rolling, I already volunteered to help doing a few... :what:

#3 Xdeadoralive

Xdeadoralive
  • 94 posts

Posted January 9, 2014 - 12:05 AM

If only a certain author would start the ball rolling, I already volunteered to help doing a few... :what:

!!!!!!!!!! :D You guys are great I would like that album a lot , and I know several people will like it as well

#4 DVDSmith

DVDSmith
  • 431 posts

Posted January 9, 2014 - 06:26 PM

Don't worry, I'm on it. Bon Jovi are far and away my favourite band (surpassed only by Richie Sambora's solo work), so like I said in my Christmas blog post, I can guarantee that you will be seeing Bon Jovi customs released by C3 this year. :)

Any specific songs you want, let us know, and maybe they'll get moved up the list. ;) In the meantime, "Always" is already in the database as part of the Christmas Day pack, so feel free to check that out - it has a great keyboard part. (Video here)

#5 mercuryshadow09

mercuryshadow09
  • 174 posts

Posted January 9, 2014 - 06:52 PM

Don't worry, I'm on it. Bon Jovi are far and away my favourite band (surpassed only by Richie Sambora's solo work), so like I said in my Christmas blog post, I can guarantee that you will be seeing Bon Jovi customs released by C3 this year. :)

Any specific songs you want, let us know, and maybe they'll get moved up the list. ;) In the meantime, "Always" is already in the database as part of the Christmas Day pack, so feel free to check that out - it has a great keyboard part. (Video here)

"Blood on Blood" Please!

#6 slimkidd85

slimkidd85
  • 97 posts

Posted January 9, 2014 - 07:24 PM

Lost Highway or Summertime would be great additions.

#7 Xdeadoralive

Xdeadoralive
  • 94 posts

Posted January 9, 2014 - 08:31 PM

You guys Rock!! Like I said before I think that the Ultimate Collection Cd of Bon Jovi contain classic Bon Jovi songs like These Days and Keep The faith , I know that are differences between international and Us version, but I would like all the songs that are not already in the game (Somethin to believe in = Optional? xd)

#8 MrKnifeGuy

MrKnifeGuy
  • 236 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 08:31 AM

Bed of Roses. Hinder also does a great cover of it!

#9 mugecelik

mugecelik
  • 73 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 09:31 PM

For classics, I would love to chart Never Say Goodbye to have one more song off their legendary Slippery When Wet album. Also, I would really love to do Because We Can, a song from What About Now, which was released in 2013.
Every song in this world should have the right to be on Rock Band!

#10 Mr Wally

Mr Wally
  • 332 posts

Posted January 14, 2014 - 05:03 PM

Bed of Roses. Hinder also does a great cover of it!

Yes! Bed of Roses!

Haven't heard the Hinder cover, but will check that out.

"I am the Tekno Junkie"

#11 Xdeadoralive

Xdeadoralive
  • 94 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 11:45 PM

Keep the faith
These Days
Lost highway
Bed of roses
Something to believe
Someday I'll be saturday night
Born to be my baby