on May 8, 2017 | Last updated May 29, 2018
New Found GloryHit Or Miss
Release Type: User Audio Type: Single-track Reductions: Yes (Auto/CAT) Pitched Vocals: Yes Vocals Gender: Male (2)
UPDATE (28 May 2018):
- Minor drum fixes
UPDATE (13 May 2018):
- Recharted Guitar, Bass, and Drums
- Added harmonies
Manual reductions coming soon.
UPDATE (29 May 2017):
- Fixed tube lengths in the chorus
- Added fully custom venue from scratch. It's pretty rad.
UPDATE (28 May 2017):
- Added lead Vocals (second harmony coming soon, but it'll just be the extra parts in the chorus)
- Fixed animation events for Guitar and Bass
UPDATE (26 May 2017):
- Deleted last Unison Phrase
- Added a missing kick in Verse 2c
- Removed extra kicks in Verse 1b and 1c
- Separated Intro into Intro a and Intro b
- Lowered difficulty of Guitar and Drums
- Fixed drum animations for real this time lmao
UPDATE (8 May 2017):
- Moved last Unison Phrase back
- Re-charted chorus on Guitar. Now, the power chords are charted for the majority of the chorus.
- Changed RYOY sections on Guitar to GYOY so it looks better
- Added a missing kick during the Break
- Changed autogenerated venue from Pop-Rock to Punk Rock
- Changed song preview
This is my first custom. Please tell me any charting errors I have made and I will fix them in a later update. I have an ongoing todo list with this custom, so feel free to help me add to it.