Special thanks to the following people:
PIK for charting the original work and allowing me to edit it.
uppyb0t for correcting the drums from my edit and the original, and for play testing.
PikedPike for correcting my pro keys adding more to them as well, also play tested.
Lastly the community for showing an interest in this song and providing the tools needed to finally address the glaring issues.
Update 7/29/20 (Hopefully the last major update)
- With the help of Rubydanger's tempo mapping guide I've finally addressed the syncing issue, so please no more on that. Also, hopefully improved the audio based on that same guide video.
- Guitar intro and 2intro/bridge has been reverted to how PIK had it, same goes with Pro Guitar.
- More Updates to difficulties to consign with the note changes.
- Uppybot has updated the drums to be as accurate to the source as possible, plus drum animations updates (At the cost of it being harder).
- PikedPike has corrected Pro Keys and added another part to the song (the synthesizer towards the end).
- Pro Guitar and Bass are based off TAB chart at Ultimate Guitar.
- Keys play piano and synthesizer.
- Harmony isn't very much.
I know it's been terrible at release (and didn't exactly improve very much over the course of about 2 months) mainly because I can't keep my standards in check and lack of listening to music (The only time I listen to music is when I play it... let that sink in) but I reassure you that I'll keep improving and will address these issues.
What's left? The Pro Guitar/Bass player to PM me next about my chart :P
Dryvox/ Lip syncing fixes maybe...
Outside the song, my older works are gonna through a revamp as well (mainly to address the tempo or the lack of and general improvements.)
OLD NOTES: [url="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cn0he-sN-ov3SjWLLWAM5cnJeAmpEiUKoLq-AUAHgbs/edit?usp=sharing"]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cn0he-sN-ov3SjWLLWAM5cnJeAmpEiUKoLq-AUAHgbs/edit?usp=sharing[/url]